Episode 82: The Italian Tactics! Catennacio Counter!

A/N: This will be written in third person POV. I'm gonna try writing it this way since I can't describe the tactics in Rena's POV. Come on man, I tried... 

In some chapters, I'll write them in third person, since I completely forgot how to write in third person since I started updating. Comment if you like me writing in Rena's POV or third person POV

And about the previous chapter, you'll see why I made Rena use Dark Odin Sword. Remember when I said there were gonna be appearances of Hetalia characters?
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

"U-Unbelievable!" The announcer of the game was beyond shocked. He just couldn't believe it. How could someone like her do that sort of technique? Not even the famous Honda Kiku could do it, yet a young girl who just entered the tournament managed to do such a move? "I-It's only her second appearance into the tournament, and she m-manages to copy and master Honda Kiku's technique!" 

'This is what you people get for underestimating us.' Rena thought angrily. Or, was it Rena who thought angrily? 'OK, enough of this. I thought I told you to get out of my head!'

'Like I'm going to listen to you.' Her other self sneered at her. 'Get your act straight, Rena. Do you realize where you are? You're not at Teikoku, Raimon, or in Team Dreamers: You're in the Football Frontier International. You should learn when to use some backbone. I can see why Fudou thought you were an ass back then.'

'I am NOT an ass, thank you very much, other me.' Rena said to her other self before walking back to her position, ignoring the shocked whispers from Orpheus. "Hey, what the hell was that?" Kidou asked her. "I... I'm not sure." Rena sighed. "I-I just did it." She said, looking at her brother and Kidou. "Sis, control yourself. Well, we got the first point thanks to you, but don't go all out next time, OK?" Jirou patted her shoulders, in result, Rena smiled at him, nodding. "OK, I'll try to control myself."

The match continues with Orpheus' kickoff. Fideo kicked it to Raffaele, but before Fideo could run forward, Raffaele went ahead of him, running into Inazuma Japan's territory alone. Kidou saw that the team was in pieces, due to the fact Fideo's teammates won't listen to him because of Kageyama's intentions. "Someoka, Gouenji! Put pressure on them from the sides!" He commanded. The two responded with a "Got it!" and went to the sides. "Jirou, Rena, follow my lead!" He commanded again before running up, the twins following behind him. Someoka was going to steal the ball from Raffaele but he got past him, only to reveal that Jirou was behind Someoka, and he managed to steal the ball. Him, Rena and Kidou were running up ahead, the ball still in Jirou's possession.

"Crap!" Fideo panicked a little when he saw them running up. "Everyone, pull back the defense line!"

Kidou, Rena, and Jirou were running up ahead, and the rest of the Orpheus players were trying to catch up to them. 

"What're you trying to do, Gianluca?!" Angelo asks as he stops running to see his teammate looking at the opposing team with anger and not listening to Fideo's orders. "How can we win if we just keep defending?!" He asked furiously. "I'm stealing the ball back!" "But Fideo said to bring back the defense line!" Angelo said, which made Gianluca even more angry. "I'm not going to listen to someone who trusts Mr. K!" Angelo looks at him with a shocked expression. "Let's go, Giorgio, Vent!" Him, along with the other two ran up, completely abandoning the defense line. Jirou was still running with the ball in his possession. Once he saw that the three were running in front of him, he kicked the ball to Kidou, and once Jirou got past the three, Kidou kicked the ball back to him.