Episode 55: The Dream

A/N: Sorry for not updating! It's been... how many months? I'm so sorry! Anyway, the song that Nami and Kuroi are singing is, "Don't you worry 'bout a thing", by Stevie Wonders (but I recommend that you listen to the Tori Kelly and John Legend version of this song) Hope FireLavaFox22 doesn't mind... "^^

There's a soundtrack up above, which is Rena's good dream. I have other nightmares for her in season 3 xD. Sorry Modmag. Play it when she falls asleep.
***********************************************************

I groaned as I woke up. Urgh... the last thing I remember was...

I sat up. My nightmare came true. Crap crap crap crap...

"Ah, you're awake."

I looked to see Nami and Kuroi. 

"What the heck?! Where did Kazemaru and the others go?!" I asked furiously.

"Rena, calm down---"

"How can I calm down when my nightmare came true?!" I asked furiously again, cutting off Kuroi's sentence. "I can't let this happen!"

"You dreamed about this?" Nami looked at me. "Well, I can't say I'll blame you. Kazemaru has been training a lot lately, but I never knew it was for a bad cause..."

"Wait, so you're saying... this happened before my nightmare started?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Kuroi said. "Actually, when I got left off that same day, I saw Someoka and Kazane running to Raimon. Out of curiosity, I followed them. There I saw Kazemaru and the others, holding up the same thing that Fudou had when we were fighting Shin Teikoku... I saw Tsuki, along with Clara; The blonde. They plan on overthrowing the others after the Genesis match." 

"So I just dreamed about the events..." I sighed in relief. "Where's Rosa?"

"Here!" I heard Rosa exclaim, entering the room. "Gina just called their family limo to send Ishida-san and the others back home."

"Already done." Gina said as she entered in the room. "I can't believe Kazemaru though.... anyway, since there's a lot of them, it'll be awhile for the limo to pick us up."

"Rena, why did you come? You're leg is injured!" Kuroi said in disbelief.

Rosa looked down. "It was my fault. I called her." She sighed.

"What if..." I looked down. "What of they really take them down...?"

"They won't, Rena." Gina looked at me. "Don't you worry about a thing."

Nami chuckled. "Never thought in my life someone would say that."

"Why?" Rosa and Kuroi asked.

"Yeah, everybody's got a thing, but some don't know how to handle it. Always reaching out in vain, just taking the things not worth having." Nami started, handing me a glass of water. Huh, how did he read my mind?

"But don't you worry 'bout a thing! Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby!" Kuroi suddenly continued. "'Cause I'll be standing on the side when you check it out!"

"They say your style of life's a drag, and that you must go other places. Just don't you feel too bad, when you get fooled by smiling faces." Nami continued. "Don't you worry 'bout a thing! Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby! 'Cause I'll be standing on the side when you check it out!"

"When you get it off your trip, don't you worry 'bout a thing! Don't you worry 'bout a thing, yeah! Come on!" Kuroi chimed in.

"Everybody needs a change, a chance to check out the new~. You're the only one to see, the changes you take yourself through---!"