Episode 35: A Nightmare Prediction

Play this when Rena starts her nightmare, or just play it when there's some dialogue.
*********************************************

After all that, all of us headed somewhere else. Honestly, that coach really should tell us people from Teikoku (and one from Arakumo) where were going. Soon it was getting late so we stopped by near a forest. The girls had their tents ready while I slept on the roof of the caravan, Kidou, Kuroi, Kenjirou, and Gina joining me. It took me a couple of minutes, but I managed to fall asleep.

(Rena's Nightmare)

Rena woke up, only to realize that she was standing on an unknown field. Looking around, she saw that the soccer field was on by a boat, which had the Teikoku flag on it.

"How can this..."  Rena then looked at herself; She was wearing her old Teikoku Gakuen soccer uniform, and on her neck was a weird necklace that had a purple shard on it. The weird part of it, the purple shard was glowing.

"W-What is this?!" Rena ripped the necklace off her neck. Then, the whole field went dark. She couldn't see anything. 

"H-Hey! What's going on?! Where---?!"

Rena's sentence was cut off by a roaring thunder. She screamed and covered her ears; Rena had a fear of thunder, especially loud ones. She was shaking in fear. Opening her eyes, which were closed when she heard the thunder, she saw a pair of feet. She looked up and saw a hand. Standing up, she almost screamed.

"What's the matter, Rena?" 

"N-No... I-I thought I got rid of you!" Rena shouted.

"You think Mamoru's influence on you would help?" Her other self sneered, then smirked. "Nice try, but it won't work."

She held her hand out again.

"Don't you want to become strong, Sakuma Rena?"

Rena moved back, but she felt something behind her. When she turned around, she saw her brother, Genda, and a boy with mohawk hair; All of them were smirking widely. Rena turned to her other self, her hand still held out, and her mouth turned into an evil grin.

 Rena turned to her other self, her hand still held out, and her mouth turned into an evil grin

"Soon, Sakuma Rena, you'll face the darkness once again!!!"

(Reality)

"AHHHH!!!!!"

"Rena?! Rena!"

"Leave me alone! Get away from me!"

"Rena! It's just us!"

I jolted awake, breathing heavily. Endou and the others were looking at me worriedly. "Rena, what happened?" Endou asked. I was shaking, and somehow, I was crying silently.

"Sakuma..." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I saw h-her..." I stammered. "I-I saw my other self..."