Episode 74: Unicorn's Justice!

A/N: Sorry to disappoint you, but I realized I made new generation OCs of Rena and Genda's kids. But, don't worry, in another story I might make, Rena x Fudou will be the pairing. Sorry about that "^^

Also, this chapter dedicated to NaruBlazetsurugi14-miya and Modmag! Theybecame my supporters in writing this story

Also, the Fudou x Rena will end once I do Genda's redo confession. Spoiler for a future chapter, Feliciano goes back to Japan and takes Kouji with him.

*************************

"I'm not getting it, Akio."

"You're the one that explained how to do it. And you call yourself 'The Copy Cat'?"

I rolled my eyes at him. Even though I knew what it was and how to do it, for some reason, I couldn't. A week has passed and we're already up against America. Did I mention we were going to be up against Asuka and Ichinose, along with Alfred and Matthew? I didn't? Well, now I did. 

"We only have an hour before we go off to Peacock stadium, you lucky parents~!" Rosa called out, teasing us.

"We're just vouching!" The both of us shouted at the same time.

I saw Jirou giving Akio and angry look, somehow, same with Kidou... Is he jealous or something? Nah, a guy like him wouldn't get jealous. He's a genius. Some girls might have a chance with him... Gina or Nina, maybe?

"Just try again, Rena." Akio said, moving aside.

I took a deep breath before running with the ball again. I closed my eyes for a minute, feeling the cold, ice-like energy around me. I opened my eyes again and kicked the ball aggressively into the air. I followed it, and I felt a shadow cast on behind me. "Daiguren Hyourinmaru!" I kicked the ball into the open goal, an ice dragon following behind, but it faded, and only ice remained. "Dang it!" I shouted.

"You'll probably get it soon, Rena." Rosa said. "I mean, you haven't even did Excalibur yet!"

"Thanks for reminding me." I muttered.

************************************************

"I can't wait to see mama and papa play!" 

I ruffled Kouji's hair. "Papa won't be playing until the second half, so you're just gonna have to wait, OK?" I said. "OK!" "And behave, alright?" "OK!"

After most of us did our warm-ups, all of us went on to the field; I took Toramaru's place for the meantime. Besides, by the second half, Coach Kudou would put Toramaru back in anyway. The coin toss started, and Unicorn would have the first kickoff. I saw Alfred and Matthew on the bench; I was expecting they'd play first...

When the whistle blew, Dylan Keith kicked the ball to the back where Ichinose was, and he started running up with the ball. I was going to stop him but their midfielder, Steve Woodmac, blocked me from doing so. Dylan ran up too and blocked Shuuya. Kazemaru was running in to stop him but Ichinose got past him. Soon he got past Hiroto, Tobitaka, and Jousuke. In a flash he also had gotten past Shirou, and before Kabeyama used his hissatsu, he got past him too. 

"Pegasus Shot!" Ichinose kicked the ball, followed by a light blue flame and a light blue horse with wings. Endou used, "Ijigen the Hand", but it broke and it got in the goal, earning their first point. 

The match resumed with our kickoff. Shuuya kicked the ball to Someoka and the both of them ran up. However, Someoka was blocked by Ichinose who used, "Flame Dance Remastered", stealing the ball. How much did this guy level up? 

Ichinose along with other players from Unicorn came up for the attack. Ichinose passed it to their captain, Mark Kruger, and ran up with it. Keith was running up ahead of him. Hiroto and I were running to Keith so one of us could intercept the pass, but it turns out Keith acted as a decoy so Kruger could pass it to Ichinose. Kazemaru was running up, obviously catching up to his and Ichinose's speed. It was a feverent fight until Kazemaru had gotten the ball and kicked it to Kidou, who was already running up ahead along with Shuuya and Someoka. He used "Illusion Ball" so he could get past Ted Bryan (a defender), then kicked it to Shuuya, who used "Bakunetsu Screw". Asuka used "Volcano Cut V2", so the shot could weaken. Lastly, their goalkeeper, Billy Rapid, used "Flash Upper" (basically, it's like a flaming upper cut) to stop the weakened shot. We were close, so close...

In flashes, he got past all of us but he didn't get another score thanks to Endou. The match was so feverent even I couldn't get past them. I managed to get close to the goal, only to do a mis-kick thanks to Asuka's sliding. In the end, we got a point back thanks to Shirou and Kazemaru's hissatsu, "The Hurricane". The whistle blew, signaling the end of the first half. 

"You guys were awesome out there!" Kouji exclaimed, his eyes sparkling.

"Little kid's right. You both better keep that up until the second half." Rosa said, handing our towels. "Just a few more points, and we'll win this!"

"What about Alfred and Matthew?" Kidou asked me. "Shouldn't they be playing?"

"They should..." I glanced at the other side, where Alfred and Matthew were warming up. "You played alongside them, so probably, you know a way to fight against them!" Megane concluded. "Uh, yeah that doesn't work like that. You have to be with them long enough so know a way against them." I said. "Then how come you can get past Endou and the others?" "I knew them long enough. Haven't you noticed I couldn't get past Toramaru, Jousuke, Kabeyama, Hijikata and Tachimukai? That meant I haven't been with them long enough." I said, answering Megane's question.

"THEN EXPLAIN THE TECHNIQUES!" Megane demaned. An irk appeared on my head. "I practiced them. Some of them took me half a day to learn, while most of them took a day or two. My longest on to copy was Hyakuretsu Shot and Excalibur, which I haven't done yet. You happy?" I said.

"Looks like you're a little... tense." Endou said, sweat dropping.

"She's just excited! Mama's playing for the world!" Kouji exclaimed.

We laughed a little, and all of us got back on the field. I saw that one forward and on defender were substituted, and Alfred and Matthew were on the field. "Looks like I finally get to see you both play!" I shouted.

"Yeah! We'll show you the American Justice, Rina!" Alfred said... incorrectly. First Nick, now him. Wow...

The whistle blew and Someoka kicked it to Shuuya. They ran forward but Alfred managed to steal the ball in the blink of an eye. Matthew was following behind him. The both of them got past us in mere seconds, and they were already in front of the goal.

"Ready, Mattie?"

"You know it, Alfred! Kick it high!"

Alfred kicked the ball high in the air, and I saw Matthew following it. I saw that his right foot was starting to get covered in ice... Hold up. They can't be doing Shirayuki, right? 

Matthew dived back down with the ball and kicked it to Alfred, who had white aura was covered in white aura.

"Yuko! Futago no Shirayuki!"

The both kicked the ball at a tremendous speed, white ice surrounding it. Before Endou could bring out his technique, it already got in the goal.

"Masaka..." I heard Jousuke mutter.

"That's right! This is the evolved version of Shirayuki!" Alfred and Matthew shouted at the same time.