Episode 83: Revealing The True Intention

A/N: Hmm.... I don't know whether to write this in 3rd person, or in first person... Meh, I'll go with first... Also, it wasn't said what Kidou and Haruna's last name was so I made it Arata... sorry. Rushe didn't have a last name either, so I decided to make her related to Kouji. 

This chapter is for NaruBlaze

(Play the video above, its for the bonus)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kidou couldn't believe this, and neither can I? Perfecting Kageyama Tougo's tactics was somehow impossible. "Kidou, I think we should use Convergence with Shirou." I suggested. "There's no use in training it if we're not going to use it." "You're right... the problem is Catennacio Counter. We won't be able to use it if we can't break through." Kidou looked at me. "At this point, we're going to have find a way through." 

"I can always run up." I shrugged. "It worked for Team K."

"Yeah, but if it means you using Dark Odin Sword, I suggest you stay in your position." Kidou gave a glare at me. I glared back. "I don't know how I did it, but I can assure you, I won't do it again." I said. 

"Guys." Jirou walked up to us. "There's no use in arguing over something like this. Sis, if you can find a way to break through, tell us, K?" He ruffles my hair. "Yeah, I will." I gave a salute.

The match continues with a throw-in from Angelo, who kicked it to Marco, but got stolen by Someoka only for the ball to be stolen by Gianluca. I did a sliding and kicked the ball to Kidou, but Fideo easily past him.

'Wait, how come his plays are like...'

No. Arata's gone, Rena. No use in thinking about him now. Unlike Toshiro, he disappeared without a trace... Back to the game. Fideo did a long shoot. Endou used "Ijigen the Hand", and manages to stop it. My dad makes a switching in players, in which Toramaru subs in for Hiroto. "Toramaru, push your up to the front if you have to." Kidou says. I looked at the other bench and saw that Kageyama was giving out orders for Fideo. I can see why Kidou said that.

Endou kicks the ball and Kidou gets it, but Anton blocks him from passing the ball to Shuuya, and Ottorino blocks Someoka. Shoot, they're faster now, even more faster than the first time they used Catennacio Counter. What did Kageyama say to Fideo anyway? Whatever it was, it's sure working for them right now...

Toramaru runs up ahead, passing them, giving Kidou an opportunity to kick the ball to him. He was running up ahead, but Fideo blocked his path, same with Angelo, Gianluca, and Giorgio, followed by Anton and Ottorino. 'But by doing that they left their marks on Shuuya and Someoka...' I thought. Again, what did Kageyama say to Fideo anyway? 

They did Catennacio Counter again, giving Fideo the chance to kick it to Rafaelle and Shirou failing to stop him. He used, "Freeze Shot" again, and Kabeyama and Tobitaka were blocking it (Kabeyama using "The Mountain" and Tobitaka using "Shinkuuma") making the shot weaker, giving Endou the chance to us "Ikari no Tetsui", in which it worked. I sighed in relief...

'There's gotta be a way in breaking that door-bolt tactic... then again... Fideo was like Arata... Hold up, hold up.' My thoughts had suddenly gathered an idea. "Endou, is it fine if I go up? I won't use any dark techniques." I said, looking at Endou. He gave a questioning look at me, then smiled. "I trust you, Rena. I'll let you go up. Have you found a way to break Catennacio Counter?" He asked.