Beautiful Boys Club

As I said this story is dedicated to my best friend who has been in a coma for a week now.  I hope when he wakes up he will read this book.  But take note that this story is not about him,  it's just dedicated to him.

Okay,  what else?  Oh yeah,  this story is something from my head,  nothing about it is based on real life.

Also, I am happy to be starting this journey.  I am super happy. 

I will edit later,  I think when I am done with the story.
I apologize for any typo errors and broken English,  English is my second language so yeah 😊.

And lastly,  I am open for suggestions.  I promise to add anything you request. 

And I love you guys. 

EDIT: 23 December 2020

It's sad, my heart is broken, I will forever be saddened. This whole account was dedicated to my bestfriend, Owen (That's where the name came from, it's not mine), and this book from the word go was dedicated to him. I am happy he managed to read the whole of it, and it brought him so much happiness and joy. But he is no longer among us, his soul passed to the next realm. It's astonishing, it's heartbreaking, I'm out of words. 

I love you Owen. And I promise and swear to keep your memories alive. Always.