#45- Your first ultrasound (Pregnancy Series)

Preference #45- Your first ultrasound (Pregnancy Series)

If you have a specific preference or imagine you want me to do just write it down in the comments :)

Louis:

Your hand gripped Louis' as the doctor rubbed the cold substance all over your small bump. It was the first ultrasound and you were happy and nervous at the same time. You knew that you were indeed pregnant but you just wanted to make sure that the baby was okay. "Alright, now if you look at the screen you will see the small outline of your baby" the doctor says pointing and showing you where the baby was. "Don't worry, since you're so early in the pregnancy you won't be able to see the baby clearly but overtime you'll see it developed more" she explains. "So does that mean the baby is healthy?" Louis asks for you. "Yes, the baby is perfectly fine" she says and you felt a bunch of relieve pour out of you. "Thank you so much" you smiled happily. "I'll go get the picture ready" she says leaving. "Y/N, that's our baby" Louis says in disbelief. "Little Tomlinson" you replied and he pulled you into a kiss.

Zayn:

You were so excited to see your baby for the first time. Although you knew it would basically just look like a blob you were still happy to see him/her. "This is it" Zayn smiled kissing your forehead as the doctor rubbed the stick over your stomach spreading the gel. "I can't wait" he says interlocking your hand with his. "There's the baby" the doctor exclaims and you and Zayn looked over at the screen. Tears ran down your cheeks as you stared at your little baby. "This is amazing" you said overwhelmed. "Its gonna be perfect" Zayn whispers in your ear. You nodded and kissed his lips. "I'm gonna go get you two some photos to take home, congratulations" the doctor smiled. "Thank you" you both replied and went back to staring at your creation.

Liam:

The doctor poured the gel on your stomach making goosebumps form all over your skin, Liam noticed and rubbed your arm lightly in a soothing way. You were so nervous you thought you'd puke, this being the first doctors appointment made you anxious. "It'll be okay" Liam says quietly. You gave each other little smiles before waiting for the doctor to find exactly where the baby was. "There it is, you're beautiful baby" the doctor says and you and Liam stared wide eyed at the precious baby you had made together. "Is it alright?" you asked wanting to make sure your baby was healthy. "Extremely, it's developing the way it should, and there shouldn't be any problems" he says. "Thank you so much" Liam smiled. "I'll get you guys the pictures to take home, be right back" he says and you and Liam shared an embrace. "Thank you for making me a daddy" he says kissing you once more. "Well thank you for making me a mummy" you say.

Harry:

You watched as the doctor put a jelly substance all over your baby bump and then rub it all over. She was searching for the baby, and in no time she had found it, pointing to where it was exactly. "There's baby Styles" she says. You smiled widely looking at the screen and then turned to Harry who was nearly crying. "That's our little baby Y/N, we created him" he says and you nodded, just about to cry yourself. "He's gonna be brilliant" you said and Harry pulled you into a kiss. When you pulled back you asked, "Is the baby developing as it should be?" "Oh yes, the baby is doing great. Now let me go grab you a picture of this. I'll leave you two alone for a bit" she says standing up and walking out. "How did we get so lucky?" Harry asks still in shock. "I have no idea" you shrugged. He looked in your eyes and started to smile even bigger, "I love you" he says. "I love you, too" you say and leaned in to kiss his lips.

Niall:

"This is it princess, we finally get to see our baby" Niall says excitedly. He grabbed your hand, kissing the top of it softly before watching the doctor intensely. She was rubbing a cold gel all over your stomach making you get chills. "Sorry about the coldness" she apologized. "Its fine" you say smiling. You didn't care one bit, you just wanted to see the beautiful baby you and Niall created. Although you knew it wouldn't be a clear image, you were still anxious and happy. "Look here, there's your baby" the doctor said and both yours and Niall's eyes filled with happy tears. "Oh my gosh" you whispered and then turned to Niall. He was wiping his tears away, and then gave you a long slow kiss. "Congratulations, I'll go get your pictures" the doctor says leaving. "This is unbelievable" Niall says before kissing your lips and then your growing bump.

##########################################

I haven't done a pregnancy preference in a while so I decided to do one now! Also, I'm currently working on the preferences some of you requested. Have anymore you want me to do? Let me know in the comments down below! Thanks :)

~ Gaby <3