#48- (The title is too long)

Preference #48- You're a nerd and he makes fun of you but you change your look making all the guys drool over you and he asks you out

Requested by @godgirl12345

Liam:

"Look who it is!" some boy shouts as I adjusted my coat. He and his group of friends were playing some football. The only one I knew was Liam, my crush for over 3 years. I don't know why I liked him, he was always such a- "It's the biggest nerd of the school!" Liam says, which pretty much finishes my sentence; he was always such a dick! I frowned as he said that, laughing with all his friends. I hate being the nerd of the school. I've got to change that somehow. I need, a makeover, I need to change my look.

~

My hair was dyed, let down in loose curls, black dress on with hot pink colored heels. Thank goodness for my aunt, she was the one who made this look possible. As I walked down the hallways of the school I got whistled at, hollered at, and just plain stared at. Even though the attention was weird and awesome, I felt disgusted with the people who now thought I was cool because I changed my look. Speaking of being disgusted, Liam came up to me just as I was getting my books out of my locker. "Um, hey Y/N. You look really incredible" he says, blushing slightly. "Leave me alone Payne, don't you have friends to cater to?" I snap and he sighed. "I'm not really hanging out with them any more, I've made new friends. Better friends." "I highly my doubt that, why would good people be friends with you. You're an ass" I say and he shook his head. "I'm not, I'm actually quite nice, everything was all an act. If I'm being completely honest I've always liked you. You're too cute with your big oversized sweaters and I love how you're always reading. Please Y/N" he begs. "Okay Liam, but if you're lying I'm gonna-" "I'm not lying Y/N, I swear." "Alright then." "Thank you, I won't disappoint you. And go back to the way you were, screw what people think" he says touching my colored hair. "I think I wanna keep the look, not for everyone else but for me." "Only if it's for you, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 for dinner" he says. "How do you know where I live?" I ask confused. "I may have followed you home one day, only because I wanted to make sure you got home safe, it was raining really hard" he explained and I smiled. Why couldn't he have always been this way?

Zayn:

I walked quickly down the halls of the school, my head down, frown across my face. Why couldn't I be someone worth knowing? Someone worth liking? As I focused on my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into Zayn, a hot jock, but also one of the many people who bullies me. "Watch where you're going you disgusting nerd!" he shouts shoving me harshly into the wall. People who had witnessed this only laughed and pointed. I'm sick and tired of being treated this way. Enough is enough, I'm changing my appearance.

~

I smiled at a group of guys who were smiling at me. Although their main focus was my bum that was practically hanging out of the dress I was wearing. I didn't exactly feel comfortable with the outfit, I didn't like showing so much skin, but this was the only way people were gonna pay attention to me. My hair was down as well, which was very rare for me. "Y/N?" Zayn asks shocked looking me up and down. "What happened?" "I just changed my look" I shrugged and he pulled me into a vacant closet. "Why are you dressed like that? What happened to your other clothes?" he asks. He seemed mad in a way. "Why are you so concerned with the way I've decided to look? You're nothing but a dick" I snapped. "Because Y/N, I, I-" "You what Zayn?! Just spit it out" say annoyed. "I like you, Y/N, and you don't need to wear these skimpy clothes just to get attention. You're too good for this" he says, but all I really heard was 'I love you.' "You like me?" I ask for clarification. "Yes, so much, I know I'm always so rude to you, but I like you a lot. Would you wanna go out with me?" he asks hopeful. Fucking hell! "Yes, but you better NEVER tease me again, AND you have to make up for these last few months of you making me feel awful" I say. "I will, I promise, and I do apologize. I should've just stopped being a whimp and asked you out the day we first met" he confesses and I blushed. "Yeah, you should've."