#58- "Love ME. Choose ME..."

Preference #58- "Love ME. Choose ME..."

[IS ANYONE GOING TO THE ONE DIRECTION SHOW TOMORROW IN SANTA CLARA?!?!]

By the way, I didn't proofread so I'm sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy beautiful babes :)

Zayn:

You were pacing around Zayn's living room, feeling sick to your stomach and nervous about telling him the news. "What's wrong with you love? You seem scared," Zayn said, eyes full of worry. You sighed, letting out a loud breath. "Zayn, I don't, I can't," you mumbled your words, taking a seat down next to him. "Spit it out," he said. "I don't wanna marry Jimmy, I can't marry him, I just don't feel like I'm in love with him anymore," you said and Zayn's eyes widened. Zayn had been in love with you since the day you first met, but he'd never said anything to you. Just then, your phone rung and it was Jimmy. "I have to go, Zayn. I guess I'll just suck it up, besides Jimmy is sweet," you said about to walk out. Zayn had a confused look on his face. "Wait, no. You shouldn't be with someone who you don't love, you need to be with someone like me," Zayn said. "What?" "Love me, choose me..." Your heart fluttered by his words, a smile forming on your face. "I'm gonna break up with Jimmy right now, wait here for me, okay? I love you, Zayn!" You said running out, leaving Zayn smiling bigger than ever.

Liam:

"I've better get going, Liam. I'm going out with Kyle," you said grabbing your things. You two had spent the afternoon hanging out since he'd just come back from tour. "Oh," Liam sighed upset. "Can't you reschedule? You see him everyday, we barely hang out anymore." "Liam, it's our 5 month anniversary," you explained to him. You'd met Kyle right after Liam left for tour. "So? Stay here with me," he pleaded. "I can't, I love Kyle," you said, although it wasn't entirely true. You were only with Kyle to get over Liam, it worked at first, since Liam wasn't around, but now that he was back, you felt all the same butterflies in your stomach. "Love me, choose me," he whispered. "Not Kyle." You stopped, completely frozen. Had Liam really just said that? "You should've said something sooner!" You smiled running into arms. "Wait, so you actually do like me?" Liam asked just as shocked as you were. "Obviously Liam!" You smiled hugging him, forgetting about Kyle.

Harry:

"He proposed," you whispered looking at Harry. You'd just invited him over to tell him the news. "What?" Harry questioned, completely shocked. "Last night, Adam invited me over and he proposed." "What?" Harry repeated. All the color in his face vanished. "You can't, how could you? You're not good together! You're gonna ruin your life! You're too young!" He shouted suddenly, tears welling up in his beautiful eyes. You didn't understand why he was acting like this. "What's so bad-" he cut you off. "You have to break it off, (y/n). Forget Adam. Love me, choose me." "What are you saying?" You asked. "I'm saying that I'm completely in love with you, and you need to tell Adam that you were wrong about your decision," he said and you smirked. "I didn't even tell him yes, Harry. I declined his offer," you said and his eyes brightened. "Are you serious? Why?" He asked, smiling big. "Because I love you, not him."

Louis:

His tears filled with eyes when he heard the words that left your mouth. "We're dating, now. It's amazing, I'm so happy," you said smiling. "Why do you look so upset?" You asked him after he didn't say anything for a good two minutes. "Are you blind?" He asks, his voice rising. "What?" You stammered. "Have you not seen how in love I am with you?" He asks. Louis was in love with you? "You're in love with me?" You ask, your cheeks starting to turn red. "Of course I do! But you never realized it!" He said, head falling down. "I'm so sor-" he cut you off. "Love me, choose me. I've loved you forever, and I know I should have said something earlier, but I'm saying it now. Please, just go out with me, be my girlfriend," he said, eyes full of hope. "Yes," you simply said, and he hugged you tightly.

Niall:

"I have to tell you something, it happened last night," you said once Niall entered your house. "What's up?" He asks, sitting down next to you on your couch. "It's about that guy who invited me to that party, I kissed him last night," you said, and Niall's face fell. "You kissed him?" He asks for reassurance, and you nodded. "Why would you do that? How could you do that? That dudes an ass," he said in disgust. "Woah Niall, chill out," you said, and he huffed. "Chill out? Are fucking kidding me (y/n)" he snaps, arms crossed. "You don't understand, do you? I've been in love with you and then you're over here telling me that you're kissing other guys. Don't go out with him, please. Love me, choose me." Your eyes grew wide when he said those words. "Oh Niall, it's about freaking time you told me this!" You said and hugged him. "I'm so relieved right now," he whispers in your ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, I will not be able to post this weekend since I'll be seeing the boys and staying in a hotel! I'm so happy XD

~ Gaby <3