Imagine for @perfectionis1d (Liam)

Bea's P.O.V

Me and Liam have been dating for a few months, 11 to be exact and I've known his cute 3 year old son, Tyler for only 2 months. His mom had left when he was only a few days old, claiming she wasn't ready to take on the responsibility of raising a kid. How pathetic is that?

Today I was hanging out with them, watching t.v and helping Liam prepare dinner. "Baby, can you go get Tyler for me? He said he wanted to help me with the dessert" Liam says.

"Okay Li" I say and went to the living room where Tyler was playing.

"Hey Ty, daddy says to come help with dessert" I say and Tyler smiled.

"Okay" he says standing up and running off. I followed him inside the kitchen, watching as Liam picked him up and sat him on the counter.

"How does cookies sound for dessert?" Liam asks.

"Yummy!" Tyler shrieks. Liam started to mix the ingredients, Tyler waiting patiently for his turn to help.

"Alright bud, now what I want you to do is roll them up a little like this" Liam demonstrated holding up a perfectly rolled up ball of chocolate chip dough

"So easy!" Tyler laughs grabbing some dough and rolling up a fairly large ball of cookie dough.

"Good job son" Liam says kissing his forehead and helping him.

"Thank you daddy" Ty says making more and setting them on the cookie sheet. Soon they were done, and I placed them in the oven. "Now what daddy?"

"Now we wait" Liam says and Tyler frowned.

"But I don't wanna" he whines. "I want a cookie now."

"No son, first we eat dinner, okay?"

"No, I want cookies!" Tyler yells trying to get off the counter, failing miserably.

"C'mon son, dinner first, then dessert" Liam says picking up the crying boy. He sat him down on a chair where his plate of food was but Tyler didn't want it.

"I want cookies!" he shrieked. Liam sighed, looking over at me.

"Listen to me son, first dinner and then you can have cookies, alright?"

"No!!!! I want cookies! Mummy, can you give me a cookie since daddy won't?" Ty asks me and my eyes widened. Had he really just called me mummy? Liam caught what Tyler had said, his eyes growing wide just like mine had. "Well can I mummy?"

"Yes Ty" I smiled. "Right when they're done."

"You mean I still have to wait for them to finish?" he asks upset.

"Well, yeah" I say and he sighed.

"I'll just eat them after I finish my dinner" he says starting to eat. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

"Um, Bea, can we talk real quick?" Liam asks.

"Sure Liam" I say. I knew it was gonna be about Tyler calling me mummy, I hope he was okay with it, I certainly was.

"It's about what Tyler just said." See.

"You didn't like that he said that? Are you mad? Upset? I just want you to know that I'm happy that he called me it" I went on.

"Did you say you're happy he called you mummy?" he asks shocked.

"Well yeah, I love him like my own" I say.

"That's wonderful, I was worried you wanted to get out of this relationship or something" he says.

"Of course I don't want to break up, I love you Liam. And Tyler, you're my family" I smile and he smiled back.

"I love you too" he says kissing my lips tenderly.

"Ewww, mummy daddy, stop!" Tyler shouts coming into the room. Me and Liam pulled away, laughing. I picked Tyler up and kissed his cheek.

"Lets go eat, Ty."

"Okay mummy, c'mon daddy!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I'm really gonna try to update more guys, but until I've got this all figured out I won't be doing anymore imagines for right now. If I've already told you I'd make you one then I will definitely get it done. Love you all :*

~ Gaby <3