#43- He's popular and you're a nerd

Preference #43- He's popular and you're a nerd

Zayn:

Your eyes landed on the school jock. He was laughing along with his friends while you sat quietly in the corner of the room like you always did, face buried in a book. You couldn't help but sneak a few glances over at him. He was intriguing to you, but you weren't the only one. Most of the female population were wet for him, including some of the teachers. You hadn't realized you were still staring until one of his friends piped up and said, "Look at the little nerd over there! You've got some drool on your chin you book freak!" You instantly looked down, cheeks heating up. Tears fell from embarrassment. "That's not cool, man" you heard Zayn say. Before you knew it a body was hovering over you. "You alright love? Sorry about my friends, they can be dicks sometimes." You looked up to find Zayn staring down at you. "It's fine" you mumbled wiping your tears away. "No it's not, you're crying" he says sadly. "No really, it's fine. I'm fine" you say and he nodded. "Well um, maybe we can go grab some lunch. Class ends in about 5 minutes" he suggests. "That sounds amazing" you smiled.

Liam:

His body moved to the beat of the song playing, your eyes watching his every move. Right now you were at a random party your closest friend had dragged you to but she had magically disappeared. You felt awkward and lonely, the dress you were wearing didn't help. It was barely covering your ass and you felt sluty in a way. Your arms were crossed as you stood in the corner trying to look for the exit door. "What are you doing?" a familiar voice asks. "Oh, uh, hi Liam" you say. He'd never talken to you before but you sure did listen to him whenever he spoke. "How do you know me?" he asks confused. "We go to the same school" you mumbled. Had he really not noticed you at all this past year? "Oh yeah! You're (Y/N)! I didn't realize till just now, you've usually got your head behind a book" he says chuckling. You smiled awkwardly. "You look really nice tonight, do you wanna maybe dance?" he asks. "You wanna dance with me?" you asked completely dumbfounded. "Yeah" he smiles and took your hand leading you to the dance floor.

Harry:

You were sat down beside a tree studying for a big math test next week when you spotted the schools most popular guy dancing around like an idiot with his friends. He was so hot it almost hurt to look away. You're eyes peeked over the big text book in your hand and gazed at the curly haired boy. How could someone turn out to be so flawless? He continued to dance around, that was until he looked your way. You were quick to stuff your face back into your textbook, hoping that no one noticed you daydreaming over Harry. "Isn't that (Y/N)?" one of Harry's friends ask. "She's such a nerd! No wonder she's studying!" he laughed but Harry just shook his head. "Why don't you guys go and f*ck off for a bit, yeah?" Harry snapped at his mates making then roll their eyes and walk off. You sat there shocked at he walked up to you and took a seat beside you. "I hope what those twats said didn't hurt you" he says. "Oh it's fine" you replied trying to act as normal as possible. "We still have an hour until lunch is over" he says. "Yep" you replied awkwardly. "Maybe we should go and eat something together?" he suggests. "I'd love too" you smile.

Niall:

You nibbled on your nails as you waited for your teacher to assign you to a partner. You hoped that it wasn't anyone who would make you do all the work, or make fun if you like usual. "Your partner is Niall" she says and your eyes grew wide. How could you act normal around Niall, he always made you so flustered. "Hello, it seems to me we're partner's" he says strolling over to you and sitting down. "Yeah" you replied breathless. He smiled and let out a little chuckle. "So I was think-" he started but got caught off by a couple of girls standing nearby. "Poor Nialler! You got stuck with her! What a nerd she is! Maybe you could just have her do it for you though" one said and they all laughed except for Niall. "Stop acting like such cunts" he growled and they turned quiet, as did you. "You alright babe?" he asks and you nodded slowly. "Yes, thank you, Niall" you smiled and he put his hand over yours. "Can you come over to mine tonight?" he asks, cheeks turning red. "To work on the project?" you ask. "No, to have dinner" he says. "Of course."

Louis:

Your stare burned into his body as he kicked the ball towards his mate. Sweat dripped from his bare chest all the way down to his covered area. You swore you had drool running down your chin and onto your assay. You had been staring for so long that you had forgotten all about your homework. That's what Louis Tomlinson did to you, he made you distracted. So distracted that you didn't even see the ball come and fly right at you. It hit you right in the stomach and you groaned in pain while laughs filled the air. You wanted to cry from pain and embarrassment but someone stopped you from doing so. "Oh no, are you alright?" Louis asks you while crouching down beside you. "I guess" you mumbled rubbing your stomach. "I'm so sorry" he says, hand running over yours. "How can I make it up to you?" he asks. "It's fine, really, you don't have too" you protested. "Nonsense, why don't I take you out to dinner" he suggests. "I'd like that" you replied, cheeks turning red. "Then it's settled."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did you like it??? I was thinking of reversing it and making a Your popular and he's a nerd one. Would you be interested?

~ Gaby <3