#25- Telling the boys (Pregnancy Series)

Preference #25- Telling the boys (Pregnancy Series)

Zayn: You gripped Zayns arm as it came closer to telling the boys. "I'm so nervous" you whispered to him. "It'll be okay, they'll love the baby!" Zayn said and kissed your temple. "What are you guys talking about?" Liam asks walking into the kitchen. The boys followed in after and you signed. "Me and Zayn have something to tell you" you say and they gave you a questioning look. "We're expecting" Zayn blurted and the boys went crazy. "Are serious?! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Louis shouted. "You may be an uncle but I'll be the God father" Niall says. "How can you be the God father when your not even married?" you all questioned. "Shut up! Food counts!"

Harry: Harry squeezed your knee as all the boys took a seat at the dinner table. The boys have no clue on why you called them here but they still agreed on coming. "So, um, how are you guys?" Harry asked awkwardly. "Good, but what we really want to know is why you called us here" Louis says and Harry signed. "(Y/N)'s pregnant" he says and the boys faces brightened except for Louis'. "Here's your 20 bucks" he groaned and Harry laughed. "Why thank you Louis!" Harry said and you laughed remembering what Harry said when you first told him you were pregnant.

Louis: "Finally!" you groaned as the boys walked into your house. "What took you so long?" you asked sitting down on the couch. "Sorry, I wanted Nandos" Niall says and you slapped his leg. "Ow!" he yelped and you laughed. "You're so mean!" he says and for some reason you took this offensive and started to cry. "I'm sorry! Your right! I'm nothing but a b*tch!" you sobbed. "I'm sorry, I was just kidding" Niall says and you smiled. "Oh, well okay. And just so your aware I'm pregnant" you stated and the boys went crazy. "This is amazing!" they all shrieked while Louis pecked your lips. "I told you they'd be happy" he says talking about that morning. You were glad it all worked out.

Liam: "I think I'm gonna puke, I seriously think I'm just gonna puke all over them like Abrie did on Pitch Perfect" you say holding your stomach. "Its gonna be fine babe, stop worrying" Liam says and you were confused. "Why are you so calm?" you ask and he smiled. "Because I know the boys will love him or her" he says just as they all walked into your house. "So, what movie are we gonna watch again?" Harry asks sitting down beside you. "Actually, before we watch a movie, me and (Y/N) wanted to tell you something. We're expecting" Liam says and the boys cheered and congratulated you both.

Niall: The boys had been over for about an hour so far and you still didn't bring up your pregnancy. "Princess I know your nervous but we still have to tell them" Niall whispered in your ear. "I know, but what if they don't want us to have a baby? Maybe we're still just too young" you say and he chuckled. "If are parents were cool with it I'm sure they will be too" he says and you shrugged. "Fine, boys!" you called. They all came running into the kitchen and you took a deep breath. "Um, I'm pregnant" you say looking down at the floor. "Thats so cool! The first baby of the bunch!" Zayn commented and you smiled, relieved that they weren't mad or upset with the thought of you being pregnant.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, schools been kicking my butt. Anyways, I hope you all had a great 1dday! The live stream was perfect!

~ Gaby