#12- Sharing a bunk

Preference #12- Sharing a bunk

Harry: "There's no room in here!" you whined, shoving Harry. "Watch it!" he says shoving you into the wall. "Dammit, stop pushing me!" you said. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired" he says pulling you into his chest. "Its fine" you mumbled closing your eyelids. "Night babe" you heard him whisper before falling into a deep slumber.

Louis: "Would you please give me some room!" Louis asked annoyed. "Maybe if you didn't have such a big ass we could fit!" you snapped. "Oh hell no! Maybe if you didn't have such big boobs we cou-" Louis starts to say, only to get cut off. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Zayn yelled. "Sorry" you and Louis muttered.

Niall: "Get your knee away from my balls!" Niall whisper yelled. "I'm sorry! There's just no room in here!" you whined and he agreed. "What do we look like, leprechauns! We can't fit in here!" Niall says and you laughed. "What?" he asked. "You're my leprechaun!" you giggled kissing his lips. "Lets get to bed" he says and you nodded.

Zayn: "Can you please move your elbow, I'm gonna have a bruise tomorrow" Zayn muttered. "Sorry, but while we're at it, can you move your leg from my ass?" you asked, laughing at the end. "But I like it there" he says and you smacked his arm. "Fine" he muttered shifting his leg. "Thank you."

Liam: "Li, your on my arm" you pouted. "Oops, sorry" he apologized. "Its just there's no room in here" he whines. "I think I'm gonna go sleep on the couch" you say climbing over Liam's body. "Wait, I like this position" he smirks. "Oh really?" you ask moving your hips up and down causing him to moan. "Oh god! You two better stop!" you heard Niall shout.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I really liked writing this preference

so I hope you guys liked it! Feedback would

be highly appreciated though! Thanks for reading:)

~ Gaby