#5- The boys tease him for being whipped

Preference #5- The boys tease him for being whipped

Zayn: The had boys over for hours and your stomach was killing you. "Zaynie, my stomach hurts!" you cried laying on the couch and rubbing it. "Here babe, let me go get some medicine and then we can cuddle" he says and you smiled. "Whipped" you heard the boys mutter to each other. "Shut up, I just love her" Zayn says handing you the medicine and laying next to you. "Yep, he's whipped!" Louis says, and just for that, you and Zayn threw a pillow at his head.

Harry: You and Harry had gone over to Niall's house to go swimming, but you didn't really feel that good, so instead you just put your feet in. "Can you please get in" Harry whined swimming over to you. "I'm just not feeling good, is all" you said. "Do you wanna go home? I can go get you some medicine! We can sta-" "Harry, its fine" you assured him. "Ok" he says kissing your cheek. "Looks like someone whipped" you heard one of the boys whisper, and they all agreed. "Sure am" Harry replied making you laugh.

Niall: "Niall, do you love me?" you asked sitting next to him on the long couch. "What do you want?" he asked and you smiled looking down at your 5 month old pregnant belly. "Can you please get me some ice cream? We ran out!" you say and he nodded kissing your lips. "Of course princess, I'll be right back boys" he says leaving the house. "He must be REALLY whipped. Since when did Niall ever miss a football game?" Zayn says and you laughed. "He just loves me" you say going back upstairs to watch your favorite show.

Liam: You had just got home from work and you were exhausted. Your feet were killing you along with your back. All you wanted to do was shower and then get some sleep, but your plans kind of backfired on you when you noticed the boys were over. Sure you loved them, but they were extremely loud. "Hey" you whispered giving them all a small wave. "Hey!!!!!" they all shouted except for Liam. He was immediately at your side when he realized how upset you looked. "Long day?" he asks. "You have no idea" you replied walking upstairs. "Fine Mr. Whipped!" was the only thing you heard before going to the bathroom. Minutes later, Liam joined you;)

Louis: "Hey babe, I thought you were leaving" Louis says as he and the boys turn on the t.v. "I was, but my friend just bailed on me" you muttered upset. You'd been planning this girls day out all week. "I'm sorry babe, is there any way I could help?" he asks and you thought for a moment. "Can we PLEASE watch Magic Mike?!" you asked and he nodded pecking your lips. "Of course baby" he says putting in the disc. "Never thought I'd see this coming, but it seems that THE Louis Tomlinson is officially whipped!" Harry says making everyone burst out laughing, including Louis.