Imagine for @xx_drawcats_xx (Louis- One Day)

Carly's P.O.V

Louis's hand traced over my hand and we interlocked them. Right now we were strolling through the park in his hometown.

"I'm really glad you came, Carly. My family absolutely loves you" he says smiling down at me.

"I was so nervous!" I say. "But it's a good thing they're all like you, funny and easy to talk to."

"I kn-" Louis was cut off by a chorus of squeals. Our heads turned and there stood a group of girls who were obviously directioners.

"Oh my god!!!!" one girl cried running up to us. The other 2 followed and ran into Louis's arms making my hand leave Louis's.

"Oh, hello girls" Louis greeted hugging the fans back.

"We love you! And Carly!" a red head girl says and hugged me next. I hugged back and smiled at them all.

"What are you two up to?" another asks, she had big blue eyes.

"Just walking around, we're here visiting my family" Louis answered putting his hand around my waist.

"That's so sweet, does your family love Carly like we do?" the blue eyed girl asks.

"Yes, they adore her" he says and pecked my cheek.

"Can we please get a picture?" the red head asks.

"Of course" Louis says and then one of the girls asked a near by stranger to take the picture of us. We all smiled and then a clicking sound went off.

"All done" the person says and one of the girls happily grabbed her phone from them.

"Oh my god!!! Thank you guys so much!!!" the girls squealed hugging both of us again.

"No problem, see you later" Louis says and we started walking away.

"Bye!!!! We love you two so much!!! We can't wait until you're officially a Tomlinson, Carly!!!" they shouted and I laughed waving goodbye.

"Neither can I!" Louis shouts and we walked away smiling. "You know, I really do plan on proposing one day. I love you so much and can't picture myself marrying anyone else but you."

"I love you, too, Louis, and I can't wait til that day comes either. You're the only man for me" I say and we shared a passionate kiss.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hello my lovelies!!!! How have you all been? Anything exciting? Love you!!!!

~ Gaby <3