#10- He tells the boys about you [His P.O.V]

Preference #10- He tells the boys about you [His P.O.V]

Zayn: "You guys are gonna love her! She so beautiful, sweet, nice, funny, smart, oh, and she smells sooo goo-" I blab. "Alright, we love her already! Just shut up!" Louis says and I blushed. "She's just so amazing, I can't help it."

Liam: "So tell us about your new girlfriend" Niall says I smiled. "Um, she's really cute and funny. She goes up to about here to me" I said standing up and showing them how short (or tall) she was compared to me. "Awe, how adorable!" they cooed and I blushed. I can't wait for them to meet the real (Y/N).

Niall: "What's her name?" Zayn asks. "Its (Y/N), her names so beautiful, just like her" I say getting lost in my thoughts. "Niall!!!!" the boys screamed and I flinched. "What?!" I shouted. "You were so thinking about (Y/N)" they teased and I blushed. "Niall's found his princess!" they all shout and I covered my face with my hands.

Louis: "How long have you and (Y/N) been dating?" Liam asked. "About 2 weeks, and let me tell you, she's so great! I really like her" I gushed and they all pinched my cheeks. "Louis's in love!" they all chanted. "Maybe" I whispered. "Maybe."

Harry: "Really?" the boys asked shocked. "Yep, she's just like me, except she's actually funny" I say and they all laughed. "Everyones funnier than you" Louis muttered and I kicked him. "Anyways, you guys are gonna love her!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I want to say a BIG thank

you to everyone who's been

reading! It means so much to

me! I hope you guys liked this

and if you want an imagine, just

message me:)

~ Gaby