Imagine for @_OneDirection17 (Liam)

Sorry if some of you take offence of me talking badly about Sophia, it's just for the imagine. So please, no hate.

Noesjka's P.O.V

Liam and I had been invited to a big party which meant loads of people were gonna be there. One person in particular had caught my eye as I shuffled around the crowded room trying to get to the bar. It was Sophia, Liam's ex.

I was hoping she wouldn't notice me, but while I sipped on my drink, her head glanced my way, and before I knew it she was walking up to me. A smirk formed on her face before saying, "Aren't you Liam's new girlfriend?"

"Well I wouldn't exactly say 'new.' We've been dating for almost two years" I say.

"Two years? Me and Liam dated for three, that was until I dumped him. I couldn't handle the spotlight, like, everyone was using me to get to him" she says.

"Oh that's funny, cause Liam told me he dumped you. Apparently you wanted the spotlight."

"Okay, you caught me. I really didn't even think he was attractive. I mean how is he even in that band? Henry is so hot" she says and my blood started to boil.

"Excuse you honey but Liam IS attractive, and he DOES deserve to be in One Direction! By the way, it's Harry, not Henry you dumb ass!" I yelled at her and Liam showed up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" he shouts at me and I gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry, what? Sophia was talking complete rubbish so I defended you" I explained.

"She's lying Liam, I came over to introduce myself, but all she did was cuss me out. I swear I didn't do anything" Sophia says innocently.

"You bitch!" I screamed ready to push her to the ground but Liam grabbed a hold of me.

"Leave her alone Noes! She didn't do anything! There's no need in acting this way or being so jealous. Maybe you should leave" he says and tears filled my eyes.

"B-but..." I stuttered.

"Just go" he says sternly. A few tears trickled down my cheeks as I gave them both one more look. Liam was frowning while Sophia had a huge grin on her fake looking face.

"I can't believe you, my own boyfriend" I whispered quickly walking passed them and the huge crowd of people.

When I got home all I could do was cry. Liam trusted his old girlfriend over me? I thought he loved me? I thought he'd always defend me and be there, but obviously I was wrong. After years of not being with Sophia he still chooses her side over mine? What kind of boyfriend is he?

I continued to cry, taking off my dress and putting on my pajamas. I climbed into bed, covering myself with a large blanket. All I wanted to do was sleep, but then there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Noesjka?" It was Liam.

"Go away" I sniffled and he barged in.

"I'm such an idiot. Right after you left Harry came up to me and told me he saw and heard everything that happened with you and Sophia. I can't believe I chose her side instead of yours. I'm an ass aren't I?" he rambles.

"You don't know how badly it hurts to have the person you love defend someone that they used to love. Well, that is if you're even over her" I say and he sat next to me, grabbing my hand.

"It must feel horrible, worst than horrible actually. And I'm so over her, I truly am. I don't even know why I chose her side. It was a mistake, a really really dumb mistake" he says staring deeply into my eyes. "You're the only one for me Noes, the only one that I want. And I promise from now on I will always take your side no matter the situation. I love you."

"Thank you Liam, I love you too" I say smiling lightly and kissing his lips.

"Now let's get some rest, I plan on taking you everywhere tomorrow, starting with some breakfast in bed."

"Sounds amazing" I replied.

- Again, want an imagine or request for a preference please let me know! Thanks everyone! -

~ Gaby <3