Imagine for @Sara_awesome (Niall- The Plan)

[Requests are opened for imagines so if you want one just PM me or leave a comment down below. Your name, band member, and prompt must be included.]

Livvie's P.O.V

It was around 6 o'clock at night when I decided to invite the love of my life, Niall who was also my best friend over to watch a movie with me.

"Hey Niall, its me Livvie. Do you wanna come over?" I ask.

"I'd love too, I hope you don't mind that Carissa comes over too" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"No, its fine" I say.

"Okay then, bye babe" he says and I frowned hanging up the phone. I don't even understand why he's dating that tramp. She's a total b*tch and is only with him for the fame.

I signed before deciding to call Harry. "Hey Harry, its me, Livvie. Do you wanna come over? I was planning on spending some time with Niall but he's bringing is sl*t and I really don't feel like watching them kissing by myself" I say. (Harry's the only one who knows about my crush on Niall.)

"Sure love, and I have a plan" he says and hung up leaving me to wonder until he arrived 10 minutes later.

"What's the plan?" I ask pulling him down next to me on the couch.

"Well, you know how Niall and Carissa are always lovey-dovey around you?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you do the same with YOUR boyfriend" he says and I furred my eyebrows together.

"But I don't have a boyfriend" I say and he smirked at me.

"You do now!" he says and I smiled at him.

"I love you Harry!" I say and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Livvie" he says.

"So, I need to ask. Are we gonna have to kiss?" I ask and he nodded.

"If you wanna make it believable" he says.

"I do" I say and we heard the front door open. "Quick, kiss me!" I whisper yelled at him. He quickly grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips onto mine.

My hands rested on his hard toned chest while his stayed on my cheeks, lightly caressing them.

"Um, we're here" Niall's voice says awkwardly. I pulled back breathlessly.

"Oops, sorry" I say and stood up.

"Y-you guys are dating?" Niall asks, sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah, 4 months actually. We kept it a secret since we were worried what people would say" Harry's says standing up, his hand resting on my back.

"Please don't say anything" I say and he nodded, but Carissa just smirked.

"I'm definitely twitting about this" she says pulling out her phone. Niall quickly yanked it away. "What the f*ck!" she screamed.

"Respect their wishes" he says and she laughed.

"F*ck them both, now let me see my damn phone!" she shouts and he threw it at the wall. The phone splattered into millions of pieces shocking everyone.

"We're done" Niall growls before walking out of the house and slamming the door shut.

"That f*cking jerk! He's so buying me a new phone!" Carissa yells and then left the house, too.

"Oh my God! Did you see how p*ssed he got! I can't believe it worked! Thank you so much Harry! I'm gonna go to his house!" I say hugging Harry.

"No problem, now go get your man" he says and I nodded running to my car and speeding off to his house.

When I arrived at his house I didn't bother knocking, I just walked right in. As I walked into the livingroom I saw Niall curled up in a ball sobbing on the couch. Did he actually really love Carissa? Why else would he be crying?

"Niall?" I whisper sitting down next to him.

"W-what do you want, Livvie?" he cries and I signed.

"Look, I didn't know you actually loved her. Harry and me lied about us dating. I wanted you to be jealous and to break up with Carissa which you did, but it turns out you really do love her. I'm sorry I ruined your relationship. I just love you so much, I wanted you to be mine" I say, tears running down my face.

Niall finally looked up at me, a small smile on his face. "I only got with Carissa to make you jealous too. I hate her guts so much. And I love you too" he says and I laughed, but then froze.

"Y-you l-love me?" I stutter getting closer to his perfect face.

"Since the first day I laid eyes on you. Um, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, his cheeks turning red and I smiled.

"I'd love too Nialler" I say before he pulled me into a long and passionate kiss.

Harry's P.O.V

I had just gotten back home and I couldn't wait for bed. I stripped from my clothes and climbed into bed. Buzz. My phone went and I grabbed it to see Levvie had texted me.

Hey Harry! Guess what?! He asked me out! I'm officially Niall James Horan's girlfriend! Thank you so much! I owe you one!
xxLevvie<3xx

Tears prickled my eyes as I reread her text message over and over again.

Congratulates! I'm so happy for you! And no problem, anything for a friend! xxHarry<333xx

Friend, that word echoed in my head. I would always have to except the fact that Levvie would always be just a friend to me, even if I wanted to be more than that…

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

xx Sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted! I really liked the prompt so I kind of put a little twist into it. Hope ya liked it Levvie! xx

~ Gaby <3