#65- "Don't leave..."

"Don't leave..."

"Well sometimes you have to, even if you don't want to."

Preference #65- "Don't leave..."

Harry:

"I can't deal with you when you're like this Harry!" You yelled walking out of your room. He had just came back from the club with some friends and didn't bother telling you that he'd be out all night. He came back at 5 in the morning, and you were worried. He was drunk and acting like an a**. "You know I wouldn't be so upset if you'd bothered to tell me you wouldn't be back until the morning," you said grabbing your car keys. "Where are you going?" He asked, his whole attitude changing. "Out," you stated. "Wait, please. I'm sorry. Don't leave..." he mumbles making you stop what you were doing. "I'm sorry," he apologized again. You laid your keys down and hugged him. "That's all you had to say," you said. "Now can we please just forget about this?" He asked. "Of course."

Niall:

You packed your last box, carrying it down to your car. You were leaving for Uni in America, you needed to start your life, and get the job you always wanted, but in order to do that, you decided to break things off with Niall, no matter how much it pained you. While you packed your stuff, Niall stood there in your shared room the entire time, watching as the room became totally empty, no memory of you ever being there. "(Y/N)," he whispered following you to your car, tears falling down his cheeks. Seeing him like this broke your heart. "I have to go," you say opening your car door. "Don't leave..." he cried pulling you into his arms. "Niall, I have to. I love you, I really do, but I just don't think it'll work. I'm be busy with studying and you'll be touring." "I don't care, (y/n), I need you," he said kissing your lips. You got into your car and gave him one last look. "I'm sorry, Niall."

Louis:

You couldn't take it anymore, he was always gone on the road. And the fact that you got sent hate and death threats didn't make it much easier, so that's why you were packing your bags. "What are you doing?" Louis asks confused. He had just got home from doing interviews and you still hadn't told him, but of course he had the right to know. "I'm so sorry, Louis," you sobbed, not being able to contain yourself. You knew what you were doing was the right thing, but it hurt so bad. "I'm breaking up with you, I can't handle this anymore. I know I said I could, but I can't," you cried. "(y/n) please, you can't," he whispered, starting to cry. You grabbed your bag and turned to him. "I'm so sorry, Louis," you said starting to walk away. "Don't leave..." he said, stopping you. "I can't," was all you said before leaving the house you was called your own.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were cuddling in bed, but you had work to get to, so you had to get ready. "I need to start getting dressed," you said looking over at Zayn, who's attention was completely focused on you. "Can't you wait just a few more minutes?" He asked and sighed, resting back into his embrace. He traced small circles on your bare leg, kissing your neck softly. "You make this really hard to get out of bed," you said, laughing lightly. "Good," he mumbles, scooting you closer to him. You loved how it felt to be in his arms, it didn't happen often with your busy schedules. A few minutes passed and you looked at the clock. It was definitely time to start getting ready, so you detached yourself from Zayn and stood up. "Don't leave..." he pouted. Fuck it. You'll just call in and say you're sick. "Okay, fine then, Zaynie," you smiled giving in easily, and laid back down. This is so much better then working.

Liam:

"Are you kidding me, Liam? Do you realize how hard it is not spending time with you because you're always away or busy?" You asked. It started as a little argument about not spending enough time together, but one thing lead to another and now it was really heated. "Obviously I know how hard it is, (y/n), I'm in this relationship, too," he yelled frustrated. "Oh really? I didn't notice since you're never freaking here!" You shouted back. "For fucks sake (y/n), just be quiet already. I'm sick of fighting with you, you never stop," he said, you rolled your eyes. "Whatever Liam," you said taking your car keys from the counter and turning the door knob. "Wait," he suddenly says, voice soft and easy. "Don't leave..." he whispers. You turned around, and dropped your keys. "Ugh, why are we even arguing about not spending enough time together when we can be spending time together right now?" You asked, feeling dumb about the pointless fighting. "I don't know, I guess we're not the brightest couple out there," he said, making you laugh and hug him. "C'mon Liam, let's cuddle," you suggest and he carried you to your bedroom. "I know something better we can do," he winks and unbuckled his pants...

Thank you for reading. This is the last thing I'll be posting and just in case you're wondering yes I'm still a massive One Direction fan and even though the future is unknown I hope the boys come back stronger than ever because I miss going to their concerts. So you never know, I may be standing along side of you at their concerts and you may not even know it.

Thank you and I love you guys

~ Gaby x

10-03-13 from 11-08-16

P.S

Spaces is playing and it's making me sad, THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU GUYS. SEE YAAAA!