Imagine for @AnotherDirectioner15 (Niall- Your The Reason)

[Requests closed.]

Sunnie's P.O.V

I watched as Niall laughed and played around the other boys on the stage. Right now they were performing their 2nd to last song of not only the concert, but tour.

"I'm so proud of them!" Eleanor says over the music.

"I know, they've come so far" I agreed and they finished the song.

"Before we sing the last song of the night, I have something to say to someone very special to me. Sunnie, will you come up here please?" Niall asks over all the loud screams.

I confusedly looked at Niall before going on stage. "Um, Niall, want are you doing?" I ask in his ear.

"You'll see" he whispered back and grabbed my hand. "Sunnie, we've been together for almost 3 years and these have been the best years of my life. Your the reason I wake up happy everyday and basically the reason I see light. I love you so f*cking much and I'm never gonna stop loving you. Will you, Sunnie (Y/L/N) do me the honor of being my wife?" he asks getting down on one knee.

Tears slipped from my eyes as the crowd erupted into screams and 'awww's.'

"Y-Yes Niall" I say and he jumped up pulling me into a long and passionate kiss. When we pulled back he slipped the ring on my finger and then kissed me once more. "I love you Niall!"

"I love you too princess!" he says and then the tune to 'Half A Heart' started. During the whole entire song Niall kept his eyes locked on mine and sung me each and every line even when it wasn't his part making me giggle.

~ Wedding Day ~

"You look so beautiful!" the girls squealed making me blush. I had just put on my wedding dress and I was honestly so emotional. In less then 2 minutes I would be marrying the man of my dreams.

"Thank you!" I say and gave them each a hug.

"Sunnie, they're ready for you" my dad says and I took his hand.

"You ready sweetie?" he asks and I nodded. He kissed my forehead before leading me to the unopened doors.

"Lets do this" I whisper and the door opened to reveal all mine and Niall's families and friends. This is it, I'm officially going to be Mrs. Horan.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(A/N.)

xx I hope you liked it Sunnie! xx

~ Gaby <3