Imagine for @lovesniall124 (Niall)

Catherine's P.O.V

Niall's lips connect to mine as he thrusts inside of me, I moaned at the pleasure he caused me. "Hmmm, I love you" he moans against my lips.

"I love you, too" I moaned, disconnecting my lips from his, and kissing his neck. He pulled out after a few more thrusts and released his load on my stomach.

"Oops, I made a mess" he said biting his lip and falling to my side. I wiped it off with the sheets before rolling on top of Niall and kissing his lips once more.

"I can't believe we're married" I smiled.

"I know, it's about time you became Mrs. Horan. I've waited my whole life to find my princess and now she's here to stay" he smiles.

"I wouldn't want to be anyone else's, because you're perfect to me." He pecked my lips a few times before giving me a nice and slow kiss.

"C'mon, let's get dressed and go for a little walk" he suggests and I nodded. After getting dressed, we joined hands and started towards the beach. "Since we're married now, I was thinking when we should start having kids."

"Soon I hope" I say and he went on.

"Our kids are gonna be the cutest, most happiest babies on the whole entire planet. I cannot wait to start a family with you" he says and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you so much Niall, more than words can explain" I say looking up at him, his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight.

"I love you, princess" he smiled kissing my lips. We pulled apart and then looked at the beautiful view of the ocean. "Let's go in."

"It's a little cold, don't you think?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders while looking around the empty beach. It was really early, the sun was barely starting to rise, and it was extremely breezy.

"Don't be a scaredy cat" he teased.

"I'm not" I objected. Before I could process what was happening Niall grabbed me and pulled me onto his back. I screamed, laughing a little.

"In we go!" he shouted running into the ocean, when the water came in contact with my skin I started to shiver making Niall giggle to himself. "C'mon babe, it's not that cold."

"It is to!" I say. He then threw me into the water. "Niall!"

"What did I do wrong?" he asks smirking. I splashed him and he splashed back.

"It's a good thing I love you because if I didn't I would've fed you to a shark" I joked and he wrapped his muscular arms back around me.

"Well good thing you love me then" he whispers kissing my lips softly. It turned into a make out session real quick when neither of us pulled back. "We should get back to our room, don't you think?"

"Definitely" I nodded. Round 2 here I come.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for reading everyone. This book has SO MANY DAMN READS AND I'M SO HAPPY!!! I love you so much!!!

~ Gaby <3