Imagine for @IN_HAZZAS_1DERLAND13 (Harry- Please believe me)

Morgan's P.O.V

It was around 12 o'clock in the afternoon when Harry called from the studio asking if I could go to the grocery store, and of course I said yes.

I quickly drove to the nearest store and grabbed a trolley (A/N: I think that's what you call a shopping basket in London, not sure.) to put all the supplies in.

I then got all the things Harry asked for and made my way to the check up line, but something caught my attention. 'Is the 1d member, Harry Styles cheating on his girlfriend of 2 years, Morgan? Go to page 16 to find out' read a magazine.

Of course this wasn't the first time I'd read stuff like this but Harry was always telling me not to believe it. For some reason my hand was flipping through the pages trying to find page 16 and all I can say is that I'm glad I did.

There was about 3 pictures of Harry and some girl kissing, holding hands, and hugging eachother. There was no way those pictures were fake. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

"Ma'am, move up" the cash register lady says and I blinked back tears. "Ma'am, are you listening?" she asks. All I did was throw $4.00 dollors at her and run back to my car with the magazine clutched in my hand.

'Why would Harry do this?' was the only thing racing in my head. 'Was I too ugly?' 'Am I not good enough?' 'What's gonna happen now?' 'Do I move out?'

Before I knew it I was back home and crying on the sofa reading the article under the photos. 'It seems the mystery girls name is Carrie and she's a Victoria Secret model.' Of course she is. Harry wouldn't go for anything less.

Just then I heard a car door slam. I quickly threw the magazine under the couch and wiped my tears away before clicking on the t.v and acting like nothing happened.

"Morgan!" Harry called as he opened the house door.

"I'm in the livingroom!" I scream at him. I then heard footsteps walking down the hallway and into the room I was currently in.

"Hello gorgeous" he says coming over to me and pecking my cheek.

"Hey" I simply answered. I wasn't sure how I was gonna bring up Carrie but I knew I had to do it fast.

"How was your day? I missed you like crazy" he comments sitting down next to me. 'You lying bastard!' I felt like screaming at him.

"Look, Harry I saw something today, and it really hurt" I start off and Harry just sent me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your new girlfriend Carrie."

"Carrie? Who the f*ck is Carrie? And why would she be my new girlfriend? I have you and that's all I want" he says slowing moving his arm to my shoulder.

"Oh cut the crap" I snap at him. I stood up and glared down at him. "I saw the pictures Harry! And they obviously weren't fake!"

"What pictures? Baby what are you talking about?" he asks standing up. I angrily retrieved the magazine from the floor and shoved it into his chest.

His eyes scanned over the front page before turning to the 16th one. When he saw the pictures his eyebrows knit together.

"Morgan, I don't even know who sh-." I cut him off by pushing him down onto the couch.

"Don't try to deny it Harry I know those are real!" I yell and that's when the tears started to flow. "Why would you do that?" I croak out.

"I didn't! Its fake! I don't know who she is!" he says putting his arms up in surrender.