#61- He reads his last text messgae from you in an interview

Preference #61- He reads his last text message from you in an interview

[His P.O.V]

Niall:

The boys and I were sitting on a long couch, our phones out. The interviewer had just made them read their last text messages and now it was my turn. "Alright lad, who texted you last?" Liam asked me. It just so happened to be (y/n). "Uh, it was (y/n)," I stated. "Remember Niall, children are watching. Nothing dirty," the interviewer joked, I could feel my cheeks get hot. "The lads blushing, this should be good," Louis laughed. "Okay, the text message says... Alright Ni, love you, too. Have fun. Dinner will be done by the time you get home. We were texting right before this interview," I explained. "How cute," they gushed and we moved on to the next question.

Louis:

"Okay Louis, this question is for you. A fan wants to know what your last text message says and who it was from," the interviewer said. I took my phone out and reviewed my latest text message. "My last message was from my girlfriend, (y/n). It says You're such a weirdo, stop sending me pictures of your feet!" The boys laughed at the text. "Please Louis, explain that," the interviewer chuckled. "Well I was bored on the tour bus today so I decided that I'd send her pictures of my feet, quite weird, but hey? I was bored," I explained shrugging my shoulders. "She must really love you if she sticks around your dumb a**," Niall said. "Yeah, yeah she does."

Harry:

"Moving on to the next question. We want all of you to share your latest text message. Harry, you can go first if that's alright," the interviewer said to me. "Sure," I smiled taking my phone out. "It says That was a good movie last night. It really f*cked me up babe, so Damn sad!" "What movie did you watch? And who texted you that?" The interviewer asked. "We watched a movie called Max and it was my wife, (y/n)," I explained to him. "Adorable," Liam smiled pinching my cheek. "Yes, thank you very much, Harry," the interviewer said and Niall Liam went next.

Liam:

I made myself comfy on the couch and scooted closer to the the boys. "We're gonna play a game where you read your latest text message and we have to guess who texted you that," the interviewer said giving us the directions. I went second, reading my newest text message. "Hi lovely, have a good day, okay? I can't wait to see you later on. Now who texted me that?" I asked. "Oh, I know!" Louis says. "It was your girlfriend, (y/n)." "That's correct Louis, it was her," I nodded. "One point for you Louis," the interviewer said.

Zayn:

The boys and I were in the middle of our last interview and we were each reading our latest text message. I got my phone out and scrolled through my messages. "Zayn, you're up mate," Liam said. "Right, um... Baby, I've got to go to the store after work so I might be home a bit later. That text message was from (y/n)," I explained and the interviewer wiggled her eyebrows. "How is the wife?" She asked. "She's amazing," I said, a smile on my face. "I can't wait to go home and see her."

I posted another preference since the other one was extremely short, so yeah... I love you guys, thanks for reading!

~ Gaby <3