#38- Your teenager mistreated you and he gets mad

Preference #38- Your teenager mistreated you and he gets mad

[ Part 1 ]

Louis:

Your daughter, Clarissa had recently gotten a boyfriend and she had became a bit rebellious. Your once sweet and respectful daughter had become disrespectful and careless and you didn't like it so you decided to confront her about it. "Clarissa" you called from you and your husband's bedroom. "What?" she groaned walking into the room. "That's exactly what I wanted to speak to you about, your attitude" you say arms crossed. "What about my attitude?" she asks. "I don't like it, you've been extremely rude to everyone and it needs to stop. Ever since you got your boyfriend you've-." "Don't you dare bring my boyfriend into this" she snaps. "Why not? He's obviously the cause of this" you say and she rolled her eyes. "Gosh mum, just leave him out of this. I've always acted this way, maybe if you weren't so wrapped up in your stupid life you would've realize" she yells and left the room leaving you shocked.

Niall:

You son, Liam had just turned 14 and he thought he was mature enough to make his own decisions which led him to the principals office for fighting. "I'm sorry to inform you but we're suspending your son from school for a week" Mr. Glenn says and you gave Liam a hard stare. "I guess he'll be seeing you next week then" you say standing up. Liam followed your actions and you both walked silently to your car. "How irresponsible could you be?" You finally said to him. "I'm sorry mum, but he was all in my face so I punched him. Dad and you both taught me to stand up for myself and that was what I did" he defends. "That's right, we did, but fighting is never the answer" you say and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever mum, I know how to handle things so leave me the f*ck alone!" he shouts and your jaw dropped. You were already home so the next thing out of your mouth was, "Go to your room this instant!"

Zayn:

Zayn was upstairs sleeping when you finished dinner so you didn't bother waking him up, he'd just be grumpy. "Come and eat" you say to your 3 children who were sitting on the couch. "Okay mummy" your little girl says along with your 2 other kids. Roxanne, your 17 year old daughter was no where to be found. You walked upstairs to her bedroom to find her on her balcony smoking a cigarette. "What the f*ck do you think you're doing?" you asked snapping the cigarette from her hands. Her eyes were wide and she was stammering on her words. "I, um, I." "You do know smoking can kill you, right?" You ask. "Dad does it" she protested. "No, he used to do it, but he stopped when I got pregnant with you" you say cutting her off. "Whatever, I can smoke if I want to" she says crossing her arms. "No you can't, I swear if I see you smoking again I will-." "You'll what mum? Just shut the f*ck up and leave me alone!" she screams pushing past you and going downstairs. You stood there frozen.

Harry:

Harry had been on tour for nearly 6 months already and you missed him badly, so did your 13 year old son, Luke. Being 8 months pregnant didn't help either. It was a normal Saturday and you and your son had just got home from his football (soccer) game. "Mum, next time I have a game would you please not scream like a loon. Everyone was staring, and the lads were teasing me" he says and you had to admit, your feelings were a bit hurt. "Oh, I'm sorry" you say and he went on. "Anyways, mind if I go out tonight with the lads? I wanna spend the night with one of them" he says. "Not tonight, Luke" you say and he rolled his eyes. "You're just mad about what I said" he grunts. "Yes, but that's not why. I don't want to be alone" you say. "God, you're so clingy and I'm just you're son. No wonder dad had no problem touring again, he wanted to get away from you" he says and went upstairs to his room. Tears soon escaped your eyes.

Liam:

Liam's arms were rested on your waist as you both snuggled together on your bed. He was already fast asleep but you just couldn't seem to find a way to get comfortable. Your son, Niall had went to a party about 4 hours ago and he still wasn't back, you had told him his curfew, but it had been up 45 minutes ago. "I'm going downstairs" you mumble to basically yourself since Liam was still asleep. Your head rested on the doorway while you waited for your son to arrive. 10 minutes later and in walked your 15 year old. "Do you know what time it is?" You snap crossing your arms. "Jesus, you scared me!" he yells. "I asked you a question." "Sorry, I lost track of time" he says, more like slurred. "Are you drunk?" You asked. "Pssft, no" he laughs stumbling over his feet. "Who drove you home?" You asked. "Myself" he answers. "That's it, you're grounded for a month!" You say and he rolled his eyes. "F*ck you b*tch!" he yelled before falling over and going to sleep in the middle of the floor leaving you speechless.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

There will be a part 2 if you were wondering, so don't worry. The boys will come in and get all "How dare you speak to your mother that way!" And talk to their kids. Love you all, btw so many new pics with 1d, my We Heart It is getting packed :*

~ Gaby <3