Imagine for @niall_horan913225 (Niall- The perfect Christmas tree)

Althea's P.O.V

My hips moved back and forth as I danced around to 'Jingle Bells.' I truly loved Christmas time, everyone seemed so happy and cheerful.

"Nice dance moves" Niall says surprising me.

"I thought you were suposed to be in the studio?" I say confused.

"They let us off early, I guess Christmas softens them up" he says pecking my lips.

"That's great! Now we can go pick out the Christmas tree!" I say jumping for glee.

"Sounds good, wanna go now?" he asks and I nodded putting on my snow boots and 3 jackets. Don't judge me, its cold in London.

I grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him to the car.

"Someones excited" I heard Niall mutter and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Shush up, I love Christmas! AND its the first one we can spend together as a married couple" I comment and I saw Niall smile.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" he says kissing my left hand. "That was one of the best days of my life" he says causing me to blush.

"Mine too, but I still don't know why I said yes" I joke and he pouted. "I'm just kidding Niall, I love you."

"I love you too, Althea." After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived at our destination making me squeal in excitement.

"We're here! I can't wait to find the perfect tree!" I say jumping out of the car.

"Me too, its gotta be huge!" Niall says and we then began looking. "Awe, look how cute this one is" he says pointing to a tiny tree, maybe barely above 4 ft.

"That's adorable, ooh, and look at that one! It reminds me of the Charlie Brown tree. Its so bare" I say and Niall cracked up.

"Oh God that's hilarious!" he breaths and I skipped around the large yard of Christmas trees. "Wait for me!" he yelled and took a hold of my hand.

"Alright, no more messing around. Its getting late so we should hurry" I say when we came face to face with the 2 perfect trees.

"Can we get that one?" Niall asks pointing to one and I stared hard at it.

"Seems perfect" I finally said and went to find someone to chop it down.

"Thank you!" both me and Niall say when the guy had finished tying it to our car roof.

"No problem" he says and I handed him the money before getting into the car. Niall then got into the drivers seat.

"Do you think we should go get some decorations?" Niall asks.

"Of course, I really want to decorate the tree and put up lights!" I said and turned on some Christmas music.

"Jingle Bells is on!" Niall screamed and I turned it up full blast.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells!" we started off and then finished the whole song.

"Lets go" Niall says grabbing my hand and we went inside the store.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

"It looks amazing!" I say staring up at our finished work.

"It does, who would of ever thought!" Niall joked and I hugged his waist.

"I love you Niall" I say.

"I love you too" he says and pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

×× Sorry if it turned out crappy, I didn't know what to write. ××

~ Gaby <3