#49- (Once again, the title is too long)

Preference #49- You're famous and he's your younger adoptive baby brother and you come home to see him doing baby first things

Requested by @SophieMalik121

Louis:

You had just got off tour and were now visiting your family. "I can't believe how big Louis' gotten" you say smiling at the infant in your mum's hands. "He should be walking soon, he just needs a little encouragement" she says placing him down on his feet while holding onto his chubby arms. "C'mon Louis, walk for sister!" you cooed bringing your arms out. He giggled before placing one foot in front of the other. "That's it's Louis, keep going baby boy" you say as your mum let go of his hands. He continued to put each leg in front of the other making you and your mum both smile and cheer for him. "Good job Louis! You did so good" you say kissing your brothers cheek causing him to giggle again.

Zayn:

The movie you were currently working on had just finished meaning you could finally go home and see your family."Hi mum!" you say as you entered the house. "Hello honey" she smiles hugging you. "Where's Zayn?" you asked. "He's in the living room playing with some toys" she says and you excitedly went to find him. "Hi Zaynie!" you cooed crouching down to hug your baby brother. "Y/N!" he shrieked happily and your eyes widened. "Mum!" you shouted and she came running in. "What is it?" she asks. "It's Zayn, he just said my name!" you say. "His first word!" she yelled and you picked up Zayn. "Say my name again" you coo. "Y/N!" he smiles and you kissed his cheek multiple times. "I love you, Zayn!"

Liam:

Tour has just ended and I was now on my way to see my family. I hadn't seen them in months, I was so excited to see my little adoptive baby brother, Liam. He was 1 years old, and I haven't seen him since he was 5 months old. I'd only gotten photographs from my mum. "I'm home!" I yell entering the house. "Honey!!!!" my mum shouts and I pulled her into my arms hugging her as tight as I could. "Where's Liam?!" I ask immediately. "He's in the living room playing" she says and we both walked in there. "Hi Liam!" I smiled and his big Brown eyes brightened. Before I could process what was happening Liam stood up and walked over to me. "He can walk?!" I yelled hugging him. "I've been gone way too long!"

Niall:

"Are you almost here sweetie?" my mum asks through the phone. I was driving home from the airport after a long trip doing interviews and performing in America. "Yeah, I'll pulling into the drive way" I tell her. "See you inside." I hung up and ran into the house. I dropped my bags by the door and hurried to find my mum. "Mum!" I yelled hugging her. She was holding my adopted little brother, Niall. "Hi Nialler" I smiled taking him from her and kissing his cheek. He giggled and whined to go on the ground. I set him down and to my amazement he started to crawl. "Oh my gosh, he's crawling!" my mum shrieked. "He's growing up so fast!" I say kneeling down to his level and rubbing his back while he crawled all over the living room floor. Little Niall is growing up.

Harry:

"Oh love, I've missed you so much!" my mum says hugging me. "I've missed you too, Harry's gotten so big!" I say staring at him in her arms. He had his toy in his mouth, slobbering all over it. "Hi Harry, how's my big boy?!" I coo kissing his chubby cheeks. He giggled and held out his arms signaling me to carry him. I picked him up and removed the toy from his mouth causing him to start slobbering on his hand instead. "You're too cute" I say and he looked up at me with his big green eyes. "Y/N" he squeals. "OH MY F- oops" I say and hugged him tighter. "He said my name mum, ha! Before he even said yours! In your face woman!" I joked and Harry giggled repeating the word, "Y/N!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really liked doing this preference, it was different and cute. So thank you very much for requesting it :)

~ Gaby <3