#56- He kisses another girl

Preference #56- He kisses another girl

Please vote and enjoy ♡♡♡♡♡

Harry:

The pictures were everywhere. On the internet, on the front pages of magazines, and everyone was talking about it. Harry's arms were wrapped around the girls waist, her hands on the back of his head, and their lips pressed against each other. You had let him go out the night before, but never expected this to happen. "What is this?" You asked throwing the magazine at him. He picked it up, cuss words escaping his lips as he saw the pictures. "I was gonna tell you..." was all he said. "Are you kidding me, Harry? That's all you have to say?" You asked trying not to cry. "I was drunk, okay? I wasn't thinking properly. It was a mistake, I promise you that," he said. "Mistake?" You laughed. "F*ck you, Harry. I don't need you, I deserve someone who won't cheat on me." "(Y/n) please, I'll never do it again." His words made you sick to your stomach. "Guess what Harry? Dating you? That's something I'll never do again," you said grabbing your bag and walking off, while Harry sat there regretting every single thing he did with the sl*t he didn't even remember the name of.

Liam:

It was around 11 o'clock at night when you heard your boyfriends soft cries. You opened your eyes to find his big brown eyes looking straight into yours. "I did something horrible," he mumbles, tears streaming down his pink cheeks. "What's the matter?" You asked scooting closer to his shaking body. You rested one of your arms on his side, and used your hand to run over his hair. "Back when I was on tour," he started. "Around 5 months ago, I was talking with a girl that I'd met a few weeks before, and I started to miss you a lot, more than usual. I was lonely and upset that you weren't there, so I invited her over. I kissed her, (y/n), but I swear I pulled away the second our lips touched and I made her leave." Your heart broke, as you pulled your hands away from him. "Baby please," he whispered reaching out for you, but you quickly stood up, not saying a word. You just grabbed your things and left. "What have I done?" Liam cried getting his keys to find you. "This is not over."

Louis:

It was the day the boys returned from tour, so everyone was at Liam's house having a big party. There was alcohol everywhere, and everyone was drunk. "I'm gonna go find a bathroom," Louis said getting off the couch and heading up the stairs. You couldn't help but notice a girl you'd never seen before watch Louis intensely, then tell her friends something to go upstairs, too. "Harry, do you know that girl?" You asked pointing towards her. "Uh, I think Louis invited her," Harry answered. "Why?" "No reason," you responded standing up. You walked upstairs hoping to find Louis. And you did. The girl you'd seen watching him, had him pressed against the wall, her lips attacking him. "Louis? W-What are you doing?" You asked horrified. Louis pushed the tramp off him and tried to grab your hand. "Don't fucking touch me," I cried. "Baby, it's not what you think." "Really Louis? I can't believe you." And with that, you ran down the stairs to find Harry to take you home.

Zayn:

"It didn't mean anything, (y/n). I swear to you, I wasn't thinking properly. I'll never do that again," Zayn cried, holding on to your arm. He had just admitted that he kissed another girl last night at the studio. She was a secretary apparently. You pulled your arm away from him, looking him straight in the eyes, wondering how the man who once had all your trust lost it in the matter of a few seconds. "You're not the man I fell in love with, you're an ass," you said in disgust. "I can't believe you could do this to me, Zayn. We were gonna get married." You threw your wedding ring at him, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Please (y/n), don't do this, baby. I love you so much," he said. "If you loved me as much as you say you do, you wouldn't have kissed another girl," you said. "I know, I'm so sorry. It didn't mean anything, you have to believe me," he said, repeating what he said earlier. You shook your head and looked away. "Sorry. That's all I ever hear from you, Zayn," you muttered, walking out. How could this happen?

Niall:

Truth or dare, the game everyone played out of fun, but ended up hating it the moment they were told to do or say something they didn't want to do. So now you're asking yourself why the heck you let Niall and everyone else talk you into playing this stupid game. Especially since you're all sitting in a club. "Alright Niall, you're up," Louis smiled with a mischievous look on his face making you a bit worried. "Truth or dare?" "Um... dare," Niall smiled. "I dare you to kiss that girl over there," Louis said pointing towards a girl in the shortest dress you've ever seen, her pancake ass was hanging out. "Louis, no," Niall declined. "You have to, it's a dare. Go on then," Louis said taking another shot. "Babe?" Niall said turning towards you. "C'mon (y/n), let him kiss her." "It's just a dare." "Don't be boring." They all told you different things making you annoyed. "Whatever," you mumbled. Niall stood up, walking towards the girl and tapping her on her shoulder. They talked for a few minutes until she grabbed Niall's face sticking her tongue down his throat. "Whoooooo! Get some!!!" Louis yelled as Niall pulled away walking back. "I'm sorry," he apologized to you. "Whatever." Niall mumbled something and took another shot and said, "Alright, who's next?"

There will be a part 2 to this preference, it'll be the next one that I publish. Enjoy! :)

~ Gaby <3