Imagine for @swagmasterhazza (Harry- Why Are You Doing This? Pt.2)

Annika's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to reveal a white room. Where the f*ck am I? I confusedly looked around until my eyes landed on Harry. His head was buried in his hands and I could hear sobs escape from his mouth.

"Harry" I croaked out.

"Annika" Harry cried out. He took my hand and repeatedly kissed it over and over again. "I'm so sorry" he sobbed.

"A sorry isn't gonna take back all the times you abused me and made me cry myself to sleep" I croaked out. My throat was really raspy.

"I know it doesn't Annika, but I just want you to know that I only did it because I hate the thought of you being with another man. Your mine and no one else's" he sobbed.

"That still doesn't mean you have the right to abuse me. And why couldn't you have just asked me about cheating on you when you found out?" I ask.

"I should've, but the anger got the best of me. I just want you to know that I'm extremely sorry, Annika. I love you and I promise I won't ever hurt you again. Will you please stay with me?" he asks.

"Harry, how do I know you won't hurt me again? You could just be lying."

"I swear I'm not Annika" he says, and I looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth.

"Fine, Harry. But we need to build up our trust again." I say and he nodded kissing my lips softly.

"I love you so much" he whispers.

"I love you too" I respond and pecked his lips.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(A/N.)

xx Second part completed! I feel so accomplished;P xx

~ Gaby <3