Imagine for @Brittany141122 (Harry- Cute Twitcam Memory)

It was about 12 o'clock in the afternoon and both you and Harry were bored.

"What should we do? I'm so bored!" you complained and he sent you a smirk.

"How does some afternoon se-" he started only to have you cut him off.

"No Harry! How about a Twitcam?" you suggest and he signed before grabbing his laptop. "Thank you, now sit down" you ordered and he listened pulling you close to his chest. He quickly turned it on and you were now live.

"Hey everyone!" Harry greeted while you waved.

"So we're doing this Twitcam since we're both bored and have nothing to do. Please send in questions and we'll make sure to answer them" you say and thousands of questions popped up onto the screen.

"The first one says, what makes Brittany different from other girls?" Harry read and you looked down scared of what he he had to say. "Well, first of all, she's beautiful. She has an amazing personality and we just click. I wouldn't want to have any other girl than her" he finished making you blush like mad.

"Thanks" you say hiding your face in your hands.

"Awe, your blushing! That makes you look even cuter!" he squealed and you literally couldn't stop smiling. "I love you Brittany."

"I love you, too Harry" you say and pecked his lips softly. Comments immediately stated how cute you guys were and how they wish they could have a boyfriend as amazing as Harry. A fan even sent you a gif of your cute Twitcam memory.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know it was short but I still hope you liked it!

If you want an imagine just message me! But before

I go, I want to say a big thank you for everyone who's

reading and voting! It means SOOOOO much to me:D

~ Gaby <3