#9- Wrecking Ball

Preference #9- Wrecking Ball

Liam: "Don't you ever say, I just walked away. I will always want you."

Liam was upset when you told him you were done. He tried to make you change your mind but you were just sick of all the hate you got. He thought you didn't love him anymore. "Why can't we try again? Its like you don't even care about 'us' anymore," were his last words to you before leaving the house you once called yours. You will always want him, even if you did walk away.

Harry: "You wre-e-ecked me, yeah you, you wre-e-ecked me."

Harry used to be an amazing guy, he really was, but that all changed when he went on tour and came back completely different. You weren't sure how it happened, but it did, and you hated it. He was never home, always drunk, and just plain out rude to you. This only made you sad, so much to where you just packed up your bags and left. You were done being wrecked.

Zayn: "I just wanted you to let me in."

We all know that Zayn's a shy guy, and sadly that's what ruined your relationship. Every time you tried to help him out, or talk through his problems, he'd just push you away. You were so fed up with it. "Why are we even in a relationship if you can't even trust me?!" you asked. He didn't even give you an answer, so you left. All you wanted was to be let in.

Niall: "I can't live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you."

You and Niall were madly in love, the only problem was that nobody knew. You were his secret and you didn't like it, but you just kept it to yourself. One day while you were over, Harry walked in. "Who's this?" he asked. "My friend" Niall answered and you were shocked. "Yep, just friends. We'd never work out" you whispered grabbing your bags and leaving the house. You no longer had to be his lie, even if you still wanted him.

Louis: "Yeah I just closed my eyes and swung."

When you and Louis first started dating, you thought he was the one. That was until you both started to fight about dumb things. You tried to push all those mindless things away and focus on your relationship when you realized that's all you two were. And you were sick of it. You were done dealing with the wrecking ball you called a relationship.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you liked this preference!

I loved writing it! Its my favorite song

at the moment, so that's why I chose it!

Please vote, share, and tell me what you think!

I love feedback!

~ Gaby