Imagine for @MrsAshelyHoranPayne (Niall- Lazy Day)

Imagine for @MrsAshleyHoranPayne (Niall- Lazy Day)

"Princess, princess! Wake up!" Niall whispered into your ear. Your eyes fluttered open to see Niall with McDonald's in his hand.

"What do you want?" you asked sitting up a little.

"I want to spend some time with you" he says and you smiled. "Meet me in the living room" he says and left the room. You quickly brushed your teeth and then made your way downstairs.

"So, what are we gonna do?" you ask as Niall handed you a plate of breakfast.

"I wanna have a lazy day!" he says and you shrugged.

"Why not, what movie should we watch?" you ask and Niall sent you a smile. "What?" you asked confused.

"Well, yesterday while I was in the studio, I kind of wrote you a song" he says blushing a bit.

"Awe! Can you sing it for me?" you begged and he nodded grabbing his guitar.

"Its a little rusty, but please don't laugh" he says and you nodded. He lightly started to strum the strings before singing the first line.

"Your hand fits in mine, like its made, just for me,

But bare this in mind, it was, meant to be,

And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense, to me,

I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes,

When you smile you've never loved,

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I wont let these little things, slip out of my mouth,

but if I do, its you, oh its you, they add up to,

And I'm in love with you, and all these little things." he finishes and a tear slipped out of your eye.

"I know its not done, but I hope you liked it" he says and you jumped into his arms.

"That was beautiful! I loved it!" you squealed and he smiled. " I love you" you whispered and he passionately kissed your lips.

"I love you, Ashley" he says and you pecked his lips again.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling, kissing, watching t.v, and just enjoying eachothers company. It was the best lazy day you two had ever had.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks everyone:)

~ Gaby