#27- He's your celebrity crush (Part 1)

Preference #27- He's your celebrity crush (Part 1)

[You play a famous singer in this preference.]

Niall: "And here she is, the worlds biggest female pop star, (Y/F/N)  

(Y/L/N)!" Ellen says and you walked out on the stage. "Hey Ellen!" you greeted giving her a big hug. "Hello (Y/N)! Its been way to long! haven't seen you since you were just starting out!" she says and you nodded sitting down. "So how would you like to start off the show by picking someone from the audience to ask you a question?" "I'd love to" you say and your eyes scanned over the crowd. "Girl in the black dress with the long brown curly hair" you say pointing to the girl. "Hi, I'm Minnie and I'm a huge fan!" "Hi Minnie, what's your question babe?" "Who's your celebrity crush?" she asks and your cheeks flushed red. "Niall Horan" you say and Ellen gasped. "I thought I was your one and only?!" she says causing you and the crowd to laugh. "I'm sorry Ellen, its just I've loved him since he was on the X-Factor" you say and she signed. "Its okay, but I have a surprise for you."

Harry: "Who's ready for some Twitter questions!" you screamed into the mic and the audience erupted into the cheers. "Alright, the first one is from @ALI5SON_(Y/N)lover in row 5 seat 15 and her question is, Who is your celebrity crush?" you say and your cheeks burned red. "Um, t-this microphone" you stuttered out. "No its not!" "Tell us!" the crowd shouted. "Okay, okay. My celebrity crush is Harry Styles" you say embarrassed. Just that morning your best friend was teasing you about him and how she was gonna get him to be your boyfriend."I told you!" her familiar voice says from behind you. You turned around to see her walking on stage with Harry Styles following behind her! "Uh, d-did you here that?" you asked, blushing even more. "Yes, but if it would make you feel better I'll pretend I didn't" Harry says putting his hand on your back. "Your probably wondering what Harry's doing here, well we've got a surprise for you."

Liam: Today was what you call 'interview day' since that was all you had planner to do until later on that night. "Are you ready?" a lady asks coming into the room. "Yes" you answered and she led you out onto the stage where Alan was waiting. "Ello (Y/N)!" he greets pulling you into a hug, his hand resting on your bum. "Alan!" you scolded laughing along with him. "I'm sorry love, your just so irresistible. And speaking of irresistible, who is it that YOU find irresistible?" he asks as you sat down. "Um, I'd have to say Liam Payne from One Direction" you say with a big grin on your face. "Its always a band member! Why not a talk-show-host?" he says crossing his arms. "Sorry, I love him though. He's sweet and not to mention hot" you say when there was a tap on your shoulder. "Oh look (Y/N)! Your surprise is here!"

Zayn: You had just arrived at the red carpet and right now you were doing those mini interviews. "Hello!" you greeted hugging your interviewer. "Hi (Y/N)! My names Lily and I'm such a big fan!" she says and you smiled. "Thank you love" you say. "No problem, now would it be okay if I asks you some of my personal questions I came up with?" "Of course, go ahead" you say and she squealed. "Okay, my first question is, who is your celebrity crush?" she asks and you thought for a second. "Uh, I really like Zayn Malik. I think he's really good looking and really nice. I met him a few times and I just can't stop thinking about him" you say and her face looked shocked. "What's wrong?" you asked and she pointed behind you. "So you think I'm good looking, nice, AND you can't stop thinking about me? Well I've got a big surprise for you."

Louis: You stepped out of the car and were immediately getting questions thrown at you. "Oh my God its (Y/N)!" one of your fans yelled as your security guard tried to help you move passed them. You really couldn't be late to your rehearsal. "Hi girls!" you say waving to them. "Oh my God!" they all screamed. "I really can't be late to rehearsal, so if you could please make room" you say politely. "We'll let you through but can you please answer one question from us?" a girl says and you nodded. "So, who's your celebrity crush?" she asks. "Oh God its definitely Louis Tomlinson! I could look at him all day" you say starting to daydream about him. "Oh do I have a surprise for you then!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So this is just part 1, the next part should be up soon! And thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! It means so much to me and I owe it all to you and of course @Nialler_Obsessed!

~ Gaby <3