#24- Telling both of your parents (Pregnancy Series)

Preference #24- Telling both of your parents (Pregnancy Series)

(Y/M/N)= Your moms name

(Y/D/N)= Your dads name

Niall: Both of yours and Niall's parents had finally arrived for dinner and you were extremely nervous. "Its gonna be fine princess, stop worrying" Niall assured you but it honestly didn't help. "What if they don't think we're ready to be parents?" you asked. "Babe, we've been married for a year already. I think its the perfect time." "Perfect time for what?" (Y/M/N) asked walking into the kitchen with everyone following behind her. "Um, we're kind of, um" you stuttered. "We're gonna have a baby!" Niall blurted and both of your mums started to squeal with excitement. "Oh my God! My baby's having a baby!" Maura yelled and pulled you and Niall into a hug. "Well done" you heard (Y/D/N) whisper to Niall.

Harry: "I can't do this Harry, I really can't!" you say to Harry as you walked into the restaurant where you were susposed to meet both of your parents at. "Yes you can (Y/N), trust me" he says cupping your face in his big hands. You slowly nodded and pecked his lips before going to sit down with your awaiting families. "Hey everyone" Harry greeted, you only sent them a little wave. "Well, uh, should we order?" (Y/D/N) asked awkwardly. "Um, actually, I wanted to tell you something" you say gripping onto Harry's hand. "I'm expecting." "Are you serious?! This is amazing!" (Y/M/N) shrieked. "I can't believe it!" Anne says getting a little teary-eyed. "So you guys are happy?" you asked. "Of course we are!" (Y/D/N) said and a weight lifted off your shoulders.

Louis: Dinner had just ended which meant now was the time to tell both yours and Louis' parents that you were pregnant. "Um, do any of you want some dessert?" Louis asked. "Yes, that would be great" Jay responded and he went to retrieve the cake. "I'll be right back" you say and went to see if Louis was coming. "What's taking so long?" you asked him as he just looked at you scared. "I-I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet" he says and you lightly smiled. "Its gonna be fine Lou, now lets go show them the cake. "O-okay" he replied and you both carried the cake to the table. "Now, would you all please read the cake out loud?" you asked, opening the lid. "Team Pink or Team Blue?" they all read. "Wait, are you pregnant?" (Y/M/N) asked and you nodded. You were soon engulfed in hugs.

Liam: Both yours and Liam's parents had just arrived for a family breakfast. The only problem was that you felt extremely sick but you didn't want them to know just yet. I mean, you were only 3 weeks, and you and Liam have only known for 1 week. "(Y/N), do you want some sausage with your eggs?" Karen asked. "Um, I'm no-" you cut yourself off and ran to the bathroom. After emptying out your stomach and brushing your teeth, you returned back to the kitchen. "Are you okay sweetie?" (Y/M/N) asked concerned. "Yeah, every mum goes through it" you say and everyone looked shocked. "Y-your pregnant?" Karen asked. "Yes mum, me and (Y/N) are gonna have a baby" Liam says and she started crying along with your mum. "This is amazing!" (Y/D/N) said and wrapped you into a hug.

Zayn: Your parents had finally arrived and now it was finally time to eat dinner. You practically piled up 2 servings of food on your plate and dug right in. "Damn honey, haven't seen someone eat that much since I was pregnant" (Y/M/N) commented and you bursted into tears. "She was only kidding" Zayn whispered in your ear as he tried to comfort you. "And besides, you are pregnant. We have a little baby Malik in there" he says and you smiled. "I guess your

righ-" "Your pregnant?" everyone asked in disbelief. They must have heard you little chit-chat. "Yeah, we weren't gonna say anything until later, but who cares. We're having a baby Malik!" you say and you were pulled into thousands of hugs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry I took forever to update.

Hope you liked it!

~ Gaby