#44- You're popular and he's a nerd

Preference #44- You're popular and he's a nerd *His P.O.V

Any ideas for a preference I could do? Or imagine? Let me know in the comments xx

Harry:

She laughed loudly, smile tugging at the corner of her lips. Her long legs raced around the hallway, her friends chasing after her. She was getting closer to me. I awkwardly shut my locker, books in hands, trying to keep my eyes from her but I couldn't. I didn't even realize her running into me until she said something. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you" Y/N says politely bending down to gather my stuff. I crouched down beside her helping her. My cheeks blushed as I said, "Thanks for helping, you didn't have to." She shrugged and gave me the rest of my books. "It was my fault, and it'd be rude if I didn't help. You're okay, right?" she asks rubbing my shoulder. "Eww, don't touch him, he's got a disease" her friends teased. "Shut up guys, leave him alone" she says and they left. "I'm sorry about them, too. Um, do you wanna go eat lunch with me? It's the least I could do" she says but I shook my head no. "Please, I insist" she says grabbing my hand. Oh my god. "Okay" I squealed out.

Liam:

My head stayed down towards the ground trying not to cause attention to myself. I just wanted to get my lunch in peace without having someone try and make fun of me. As I waited in line I realized Y/N was there too. A frown spread across her face and tears were in her eyes. I was gonna say something until some guy pushed me into the counter. Pain rushed to my side, it was sure to leave a mark. "What the hell is wrong with you! Leave him alone!" It couldn't be, Y/N just defended me. "Oh come on, it was just for fun" the guy says laughing. "You're a sick bastard!" she yelled and he ran off. "Thanks" I whispered to her. "No problem, Liam." She knew my name? "Is your side okay?" she asks. "Um yeah, what about you? You look kind of sad" I say and she shrugged. "Lets get out of here, yeah? I know a place down the street that's pretty fun" she suggests. "Sounds great" I say and she helped me walk to her car, I was so shocked.

Zayn:

She was amazing, the way her body moved to the beat of the song. It was no surprise that she had won the school talent show, but seeing her dance at this proved she was just fantastic in general. I was so intrigued, if only I could dance as well as some of the boys here just to impress her, but I can't. She'd never go for me. Not only is she popular, but she's talented, I'm not. "Get out of my way you little nerd, I'm trying to show Y/N my moves" some jock shouts at me. I instantly moved out of the way and watched as he tried to impress her, failing horribly. "First of all, not only do you dance like shit, but you're an ass. Stop being so rude to Zayn" I heard Y/N tell the boy. Had my ears even heard right? "Sorry bout that jerk" she says walking up to me. "Wanna go outside for some air?" she asks pointing towards a door to exit. "S-sure" I stammered and followed her out.

Louis:

My eyes watched closely as she kicked the ball into the net. I smiled as she jumped around in victory for scoring the goal. I wish I had the nerves to show her my football skills, but I would probably just end up embarrassing myself. "Good job!" all the school jocks cheered and then ran out onto the field to kick the ball around with her. I bet I could beat all of their asses. "Look Y/N!" one guy yelled and kicked the ball across the field. The only problem was that it never left the ground, I immediately started to laugh. "What the fuck are you laughing at you nerd?" the guy yelled at me. I was only a foot away from the ball but over 15 from him. "Leave him alone" Y/N said but he just told her to shush. "Think you could do better?" the guy challenges. I smirked and kicked the ball with all my might sending it flying in the hair. By now everyone was laughing at the dude while Y/N slowly walked up to me. "You sure showed him" she chuckled. "Um, yeah" I responded, cheeks flushed. "You know I could really use some pointers." "You want me to teach you?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, but only if you're willing to do it" she says. "I'd definitely be into that."

Niall:

I gripped my textbooks tightly as I walked through the corridor to my locker. Everywhere I turned people were laughing at me. I didn't understand how all theses teenagers could hate me for being smart. You'd think now a days they'd treat you equally, but at this school, that wasn't the case. No one liked me, no one talked me. I was just the nerd. "Look, it's the leprechaun of the school!" a guy joked and started to dance around like a stupid ass. Loads of people were laughing except for one person. Y/N. She was frowning and telling her friends to stop laughing, but they just gave her weird looks, and continued. "Leave him alone!" she shouted loudly making almost everyone silent. My cheeks turned a bright red as she walked up to me, putting her arm over my shoulder and walking me away from the astonished people. "I'm so sorry about those jerks, I don't understand why they're so rude, I mean, if I was half as smart as you I'd love it" she says. "You know, if you want, I could tutor you sometimes?" I tell her building up confidence. "I'd love that, but we could also maybe go on a date if that's fine with you..." she says smiling. I smiled back and replied saying, "That would be perfect."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here it is! The other way around! And if you haven't seen the one where they're popular and you're the nerd then go check it out! Thanks for reading. Lots of love!!! :*

~ Gaby <3