#64- "Tell me I'm not too late..." *His P.O.V*

Preference #64- "Tell Me I'm Not Too Late..." *His P.O.V*

Zayn:

I stood at the door, giving it a loud knock, then taking a step back. When she opened the door she looked as if I'd taken all the life out her. Her eyes widened in shock, her mouth open slightly. "What are you doing here?" She asked. I pushed the roses towards her, she took them, a questioning look on her face. "We need to talk," I said. "No Zayn, you need to get out of here right now. For fucks sake I'm getting married tomorrow," she snapped. "Please Y/N, you can't marry him. He's a stupid ass who doesn't give a shit about you," I said. She crossed her arms and said, "That sounds more like you, not him." "Fair enough, okay? But please understand that I was going through a hard patch, I need you. Just... Please, tell me I'm not too late," I begged. She shook her head, handing me the roses back. "I love you, Zayn, okay? I love you, but we just don't work anymore, you left me when I needed you most, and I can't go back now. I'm getting married tomorrow, you're just too late. Maybe if you would've showed up a few months ago we could works things out, but right now it's too late. I have to get back inside, please, just go home and forget about me." She gave me one last look, before turning on her heel and going back inside. "How could I possibly try to forget you?" I whispered. "I love you so much..."

Liam:

I rushed through the hospital doors, stuffing my phone in my pockets as I hurried into the lifts. I can't believe it's finally happening. After months of waiting today is the day. I blinked away the tears that were threatening to spill, and ran up to the nurse at the desk. "Hi, I'm Liam Payne, my wife is-" "Right this way," she immediately said, taking me around the corner. I pushed through the door and smiled as I saw Y/N resting on the hospital bed. "Tell me I'm not too late," I said. "No, you're right on time actually. Now hurry, the doctors said I'm gonna have to start pushing soon, and I need your hand to squeeze," Y/N said, bringing her hand out for me to hold. I nodded, not being able to contain my happiness and excitement. "We're literally about to become parents," I said. "I'm ready if you are," she said. "I've been ready since you told me you were having a baby," I responded. She smiled, kissing my lips. "Alright Mrs. Payne, it's time to start pushing. On 3. 1, 2, 3..."

Harry:

I sat down in the chair next to Y/N completely out of breath. "Tell me I'm not too late?" I asked, trying to settle down. "She's about to go on, she thought you weren't gonna make it. Where have you been," Y/N asked, eyes big as she slapped my arm. "I got here as fast as I could. I'm so sorry, she's next right?" I ask, peeking my head over people to see if I could spot our 4 year old daughter. "Yeah, they're about to start," she said. The lights dimmed and out came a group of little kids, our little girl being one of them. Her bright pink tutu bounced as she twirled on her two feet. "She looks great," I said, smiling wide. "And just so we're clear you totally owe her ice cream after this," Y/ N said, not taking her eyes off our child. "Wouldn't have it any other way," I said.

Niall:

"Shit," I cursed, looking down at my watch. Y/N's gonna kill me. I adjusted my tie and opened the door to the restaurant. My eyes connected with Y/N's, and by the look on her face she wasn't very happy with me. "Tell me I'm not too late," I said, bringing her in for a hug. "Our date should have happened 30 minutes ago, what were you doing while I waited for you?" She asked, arms crossed. "I lost track of time and when I realized where I was supposed to be I got here as fast as I could, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you," I said. "Are you serious, Niall? Is our 2 year anniversary really that forgetful?" She asked. "No, of course not. I just, I don't now what happened. One moment I'm sitting on the couch and then next thing I know I'm rushing over here trying to get here as quickly as I possibly can. C'mon, let's just ask the waiter if they can-" "It's useless, I already tried, they said if you really wanted to eat here then you would've been on time, and quite frankly I agree. I'm leaving, have a nice night," she mumbled, going past me and walking to her car.

Louis:

"WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the hospital walls. "WHERE'S Y/N?" "Louis, calm down. We have to tell you something," Liam whispered, his hands resting on my shoulders. "Tell me I'm not too late," I whispered, tears brimming my eyes. "The-The doctors, they did everything they could, louis. I'm sorr-" Liam said. I cut him off, pushing him away from me. "That's bullshit!" I yelled. "Where is she! Take me to her!" I yelled, going past him and looking into each room. She can't be gone, please, let me be dreaming. "What did they do to you?" I cried once I saw her lifeless body. "Come back to me, please, let me say goodbye," I whispered. "Mr. Tomlinson, when you've said your goodbyes I'd like to talk to you about what happened during Y/N's surgery," the doctor said from behind me. "You fucking killed her," I snapped. "You took the love of my life away from me," I screamed. "What kind of doctor are you?" "Louis, I don't think you understand what happened, Y/N knew she was dying. The chances of her surviving this surgery were slim to none." "Wh-What are you talking about? Sh-She would've told me." "Mr. Tomlinson, I think we better talk."

Hello, it's been quite awhile. Almost a year. This book has been over for awhile and I think it's finally time to stop updating. I have one more preference to post and then that's it. The preferences I'll be posting were written back in 2015 that I never published.

Honestly, thank you for everything. I started these in 2013, it's nearly 2017 and honestly I'm astonished that I wrote for so long. Thank you for reading.

~ Gaby