#62- "It hurts..."

Preference #62- "It hurts..."

I have not posted because Wattpad was not allowing me to access my stories, I was so scared that they were erased but everything is fine now, and I can write again! So I'll try to post regularly. And I have lots of request so I'll be getting to those as well. Sorry for the hold up babes, lots of love.

Niall:

Tears fell down your pink cheeks, your hands resting in your lap. You knew what you were doing was the right thing, but it still didn't feel right. "(Y/N), what's going on?" He asks. Your eyes connected for the first time since he'd came over. "It hurts..." You started, wiping away tears. "What does?" He asks. "Watching you love someone else," you mumbled. "What- What are you talking about?" He stuttered. A small laugh passed through your lips, although you found nothing funny about the situation. You knew Niall hadn't felt the same way about you for some time now, but you'd just barely decided to come out and say something, since you knew he never would. "Maybe our love was real for the first few months, but now I know for sure that it's not the same," you said. His eyes fell to the floor. "I did love you (y/n), I really did," Niall whispered. "But you don't anymore," you said. "No, not anymore," he said, wiping away a few tears. "I'm so sorry for leading you on, (y/n). I really am," he apologises. "I was gonna tell you about her, I was." "Can I just ask you something, Niall?" "Anything," he said. "Did you ever cheat," you ask. "Of course not, I'd never disrespect you like that. I care about you too much, I just talked with her. That's it. I swear," he said, you could tell he was genuine. "Well that's it then, we're done..." You mumbled. "Yeah, I guess so..."

Zayn:

You groaned in pain, holding onto Zayn's big hand. He stroked your hair over and over again, trying to some how comfort you. "It hurts..." you cried, not being able to stop the tears from flowing. You'd never felt so much pain until this very moment. "Its gonna be okay Y/N," Zayn said, caressing your cheek gently. "It'll all be worth it in the end, when we get to hold our beautiful baby boy in our arms," he went on, a smile on his face. You smiled through the pain, his words making your feel a bit better. "I love you so much babe, more than you'll ever know. Just hang in there, it's all gonna be okay, love. I promise you that. It's gonna feel better," he said, and you nodded. "I love you, too," you said. He leaned over the hospital bed and kissed your some what sweaty forehead. "You're doing great, Y/N. You've got this," he said. "Alright Mrs. Malik, you're fully dilated, you're able to start pushing. You ready?" The doctor asks. You looked at Zayn, then back at the doctor. "No, but it's not like I have any say," you mumbled, earning a chuckle out of Zayn. "Alright then, push on 1, 2, 3..."

Louis:

"I can't believe you did that, Louis," you said, as he sat shirtless on your bathroom counter. Blood coming from everywhere on his toned chest and swollen noise. "I had to, Y/N," he said, "He deserved it. He should have never put his hands on you." His eyes traveled down to your arm where the bruises your ex boyfriend left on you. "You're an amazing friend," you smiled, dipping a cloth under the warm water and cleaning up his nose. "It hurts..." he whispered quietly, wincing in pain. "I'm sorry, but it has to be cleaned properly," you apologized. "I know," he said, his eyes looking straight into yours. "Even when you're covered in blood, Tommo, you still look great," you winked, trying to make him feel better. He flashed you a smile as you started to clean up the wounds on his chest. "Luckily most of this blood came from him, and not you," you said. He nodded in agreement, "Yeah, um. I need to say something," he said. "Alright then, Louis, say it." He set his hand on top of your right hand that was rubbing against his skin. "Maybe instead, I should uh, I should show you," he whispered getting off the bathroom counter and wrapping his arms around your waist, pushing you against the wall and roughly kissing your lips. "F*ck," you whispered breathlessly, a smile forming on your face. He removed a piece of hair that had fallen in front of your face and said, "God you're beautiful." And kissed you again. And again. And again.

Liam:

Tears escaped your eyes, as you gripped onto Liam's hand. "Please don't cry, love," he whispered weakly, but you couldn't help it. "I don't wanna lose you, Liam," you cry. "We all knew it was coming one way or another," he said, rubbing your hand gently. Liam had been diagnosed with cancer awhile back, the doctors had told you he only had a few months to live. It was crazy he went as long as he did, but still, it wasn't enough. "I know, but I didn't think it would come so quick. I don't- I can't lose you, Liam. Please don't leave me," you sobbed. He was about to say something when he started to cough uncontrollably, you could see the pain in his brown eyes. "It hurts..." he croaked out. You frowned, wishing you could take away all his pain. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this," you said, he smiled lightly. "It's not your fault," he said. "I know, but still. I should be the one in this hospital bed, not you." "Don't talk like that baby, you don't deserve this," he whispers. "Neither do you," you said, and he nodded. It was silent for a second. "Thank you," he said. "For what?" You respond. "For making my life so much brighter, I couldn't have done any of this without you," he whispers. "Because of you, I'm able to honestly die happy. I love you, Y/N, never ever forget that." "I won't," you whispered. He closed his eyes, and the heart monitor made a loud beeping noise. He was gone.

Harry:

He sat in front of the toilet, starting to puke as you rubbed his back in a soothing way. "I told you not to eat all those cupcakes," you scolded. "I know, I know," he mumbled, wiping his mouth and flushing the toilet. He sat down on the ground, holding his stomach in pain. "It hurts..." He said, nearly in tears. You knew how he felt, you'd have plenty of stomach aches. "C'mon babe, let's get you cleaned up and into bed," you said. He nodded weakly, getting up. He brushed his teeth and then climbed into bed. "Can we just lay together for a little bit?" He asks from under the covers. He looked so adorable and so innocent. You nodded, climbing into bed with him. Instead of his arms being wrapped around you, you wrapped your arms around him. You rubbed his stomach, hoping it'd start to feel better. "Thank you for being here with me," he said quietly, turning around so that he was facing you. "I wouldn't want to be any where else," you said. And it was 100% true. It was nice to finally have some relaxing time spent with him, you just wished he felt good so that he could enjoy himself. "I'm never eating a cupcake ever again," he groaned. "They cause me too much pain." He let out a loud yawn and scooted closer to you, your legs tangled together. "Feel better, okay baby?" "Okay," he whispers. You both fell asleep and when Harry woke up the next day, his stomach felt much better, and he was back in the kitchen eating more cupcakes.

I quite enjoyed writing this preference, I hope you guys liked it too. Please vote and comment babes, thank you so much for reading!

~ Gaby