#57- He kisses another girl (pt. 2)

Preference #57- He kisses another girl (Pt. 2)

Harry: (Two Weeks Later)

He walked in quietly, suitcase in his hand as he walked upstairs to grab his things. You followed him upstairs, watching as he grabbed his things. Suddenly he stopped, turning towards. "Please don't make me leave, (y/n). Please. I promise I'll never do it again, I'll be such an amazing person. I won't go out anymore," he said, choking on his tears. It hurt you so bad, seeing him look like such a wreck, but you couldn't do it anymore. "Harry, you cheated on me and didn't even tell me. I can't trust you again, so I'm done. I want you gone by the time I come back," you said walking out, crying like you never had before.

Liam: (The Day After)

Liam had searched all over for you, and after going to all the places he could think of he went back home. He was shocked to find you sitting on the couch, your hands folded on your lap. "(Y/n)," he whispered rushing over to you and hugging you, but you didn't hug back. "I wanna set a few things straight," you tell him, he sat down across from you ready to hear what you had to say. "You kissed another girl, Liam, but then again you told me the truth. But it was five months after... You pulled back instantly, because you know what you did was wrong, but you shouldn't have called the girl over in the first place," you said, trying to weigh out your options. "I know and I'm sorry," Liam apologized. "I need more time to think," you said after awhile. "I understand," he nodded. "So therefore, I'm gonna be at El's house for awhile, see you later, Liam," you whispered and kissed his lips softly.

Zayn: (A Few Days Later)

"Are you really doing this?" Zayn asks, tears running down his face. "I can't live here with you anymore, you kissed another girl, Zayn, how else am I supposed to react?" You ask, packing up the last of your things. You would be moving in with your friend for the time being, until you could find a place of your own. "I told you, it didn't mean anything, it was only a peck. Please, you have to understand," he said, making you laugh. How could he think that what he did was okay? "We're so done, Zayn," you said walking out. "But I wanted to marry you," you heard Zayn cry. "Let's hope you learn your lesson for the next wife," you said, and closed the door behind you.

Louis: (An Hour Later)

"(Y/n), talk to me, please. Let straighten everything out. Please, it's all I ask," he said as he entered your shared house. You were just about to leave to sleep over at your friends house, but Louis showed up. "Fine then, Louis. Explain how you kissed some wh*re that you supposedly invited," you shouted, arms crossed. "Okay, yes, I invited her. She's Lottie's friend, that's the only reason she came," he explained. "Then tell me how you two ended up lip locking." "I was getting out of the bathroom when she just attacked me. I swear, baby, I'm not lying. Lottie was even there trying to stop her, call her if you don't believe," he said and you did just that, Lottie soon explained that it wasn't Louis' fault. "I'm sorry," you immediately said. "You do not need to apologize, I would've reacted the same way. Now how about I order in and we enjoy the rest of the night together?" "That's sounds amazing."

Niall: (Next Morning)

"Morning baby," Niall whispered in your ear as you made breakfast, wrapping his muscular arms around your waist. "Morning," you replied with no emotion, moving away from him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Is it about last night? You said I could kiss her, you don't get to be mad." "I don't get to be mad, Niall? Really? And first of all, our drunk friends kept saying things like 'don't be boring' which was kind of rude, leaving me with no choice other than to agree. And second of all, I never told you yes. I said 'whatever'," you said. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to kiss her, I'd never want to make you feel hurt. I love you," he apologises kissing your lips. "I except your apology, I guess I shouldn't get so jealous," you mumble. "No, I like when you get jealous," he teases kissing your neck. "Yeah, okay, Niall..."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Today is my 2 years on Wattpad!!!!! Yay! I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything ♡♡♡♡♡

~ Gaby <3