Imagine for @KarinaHoranMahone (Zayn/Niall- All Along)

Karina's P.O.V

I lazily sat up on my bed and grabbed my phone. It was nearly 2 o'clock in the morning and Zayn still wasn't home from work. He was probably at the pub and just didn't want to tell me.

I dialed Zayn's number only to have it go to voice mail like it has been doing for the last couple of hours.

"Hey Zayn, it's me again. Can you please call me back? I'm worried and you're starting to p*ss me off. Bye" I say and hung up. I then called my best friend, Niall's phone which he answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello, Karina, is something wrong?" he asks in a sleepy voice.

"Niall, why aren't you at the pub?" I ask.

"The pub? What would I be doing there? I'm in bed" he says.

"The where is Zayn?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? Zayn said he was going to your house" he says and I confusingly climbed out of bed.

"That means he lied" I replied back upset.

"Listen, do you want me to come over?" he asks.

"Will you?" I ask.

"Of course, just let me call the boys first to see if they know where Zayn's at, then I'll be over" he explains and I smiled.

"Thank you, Niall."

"No problem, see you when I get there." Niall was at my door almost 15 minutes later and there was still no sign of Zayn.

"Hey Karina, are you okay love?" Niall asks pulling me into a big and long hug.

"I guess, did you find out where he was?" I ask.

"Yes, apparently Harry ran into him at the pub and now they're getting waisted together, but don't worry, Harry's letting him spend the night so you won't have to deal with his drunk a**" Niall says and I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you so much, Niall. I don't know what's been going on with, Zayn. He's always lying and being distant" I say and he kissed my forehead.

"It's gonna be okay babe, I know it" he says and looked me in the eyes.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because I always do" he answered breath hot on my face. I stared into his ocean blue eyes, are faces getting closer before my lips attached to his. "Wait, we can't" he says, stopping my lips from kissing his again.

"Yes we can" I say and forced my lips onto his. He soon gave in and picked me up, leading me to mine and Zayn's bedroom. He pushed me onto my bed and started removing both of our clothes...

~~~ The Next Morning ~~~

My eyes opened to see a naked Niall under me. I smiled and kissed his neck. I lightly shook his body until he was awake.

"Good morning, Niall" I say quietly.

"Good morning" he smiled and pecked my lips. Just as we pulled back the door flew open.

"What the f*ck is this?" Zayn screams and my eyes widened. I had nearly forgot about him.

"Oh god, Zayn I am so sorry" I cried. Realization had finally hit me and I felt like a complete slut.

"I can't f*cking believe you'd cheat on me! And with one of my best mates. That's low" he says and looked at Niall.

"I'm so sorry mate, it's just-" Niall started but Zayn put his hand up.