Imagine for @CiNderElLa9985 (Niall- Bitter Sweet)

Part 2

Requests are open :)

Cindy's P.O.V

It had been a week after the incident with Niall, he hadn't even tried to fix things with me or text. Maybe he really was just an a**hole.

My body was laid on the couch, I was watching a random t.v, but I wasn't really paying attention. My mind kept drifting back to what Niall said. His words had hurt me so bad. Was I as ugly as he said? Too disgusting to even look at?

"Ding, dong!" My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell. I got up from the couch, it's probably just Liam. He's been checking up on me every now and then since he's like my big brother.

"Hey Li-." I froze when I saw Niall standing there instead of Liam. "What the-."

I was stopped when he smashed his lips onto mine. "You're beautiful" he mumbled against them. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't bother to stop him, and I'd be lying if I say that I didn't want him like this.

"Niall" I say when we finished, he held me close to him and pecked my lips softly.

"I'm so sorry that I've been acting like a total d*ck, and what I said about you in that bathing suit, I didn't mean it, honest" he says.

"So you really do like me?" I asked confused.

"So much" he smiled and I smiled too. "Will you please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" he asks, cheeks turning a bright red.

"I would love that" I say and he brushed his fingers over my face.

"So beautiful" he whispers before passionately kissing me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Part 2 is finally up, cute ending :) Just to let you all know, I will posting a preference pretty soon!

~ Gaby <3