Imagine for @alex5342 (Age Is Just A Number)

Alex's P.O.V

Tonight was the BBMA's (I know it passed and the boys weren't there but just play along) and I was so excited. Niall was taking me and it was my first ever award show.

As I finished getting ready Niall walked into our room with a big smile on his face. "You look so gorgeous" he commented and I blushed.

"Thank you, Niall" I say and leaned in to kiss his lips. "I really hope you boys win tonight, you all deserve it. Plus, it's my first award show and I need a picture of you holding an award."

"Well now the pressure is on" he laughs grabbing my waist. "Now let's go, we can't be late for the interview portion."

"Alright, c'mon babe" I say and we both went down to the limo that was waiting. We were riding with Eleanor and Louis.

"Hey you two" they say.

"Hello" me and Niall replied. We all sat and chatted for a bit until we arrived at the BBMA's. We each got out and headed in different directions.

Me and Niall were walking hand in hand on the red carpet. We smiled brightly at all the fans and paparazzi before heading off to do some interviews.

"Hello" me and Niall greeted the interviewer.

"Hi" she says smiling and then looked me up and down. A smirk plastered over her face before saying, "So Niall, you planning on going to the after party? You know it's being held at a club, they may not let her in."

My smile disappeared as I repeated in my head what she had said. Sure I was 16 years old, but I didn't really think 4 years was a major age difference. That was until now.

"Excuse me, she may be a bit younger than me but at least she's more of a woman than you'll ever be. And to answer your question, yeah, we are going to the after party because we're on the list. But you, you aren't. They don't let in cunts like you" Niall snapped and pulled me away from the shocked interviewer.

"Thanks" I said quietly to Niall. I was still very upset.

"Love, don't listen to her" Niall says rubbing my back. "She's just jealous, 4 years isn't a big difference, and even if everyone else thought that, I'd still want you over anyone else."

"Thank you, Niall" I say and hugged him. He kissed my head and then my lips.

"Now come on, you still want that picture of me holding an award, right?" he asks.

"Of course" I smiled and we walked inside the arena.

*************************************************************

Want an imagine? Comment down below or inbox me :) xx

~ Gaby <3