Chapter 32B: Liam's POV

I just got home after seeing Allison. I can't stop thinking about how she should feel right now. I was suppose to go to Hayden but instead I stayed with Allison.

God... I kissed her.
I don't know what came over me. I just hope I didn't mess up everything.  I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought of her.

Hayden is coming over in a few minutes so I'm just chilling on my bed.
And thinking, I should be thinking about Hayden.But Allison's the only one on my mind, but why?
Was I secertly falling inlove with her without me knowing? Is that even possible?

"Liam!? Hayden's here."
"Yeah she can come to my room."
About a minute later she appeared in my doorway.
"Hey. Why didn't you come to my house?"
"Sorry. Something came up."
I walked over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"All sorted out then?"
"Not really. I have some unfinished business with Raeken."
"Why?"
"Because he's messing with the wrong people."
"You mean Allison?"
"You should've seen her. She was all red in the face and her eyes were drowning in tears. She has been crying all afternoon because of that asshole."
"Liam... Maybe you should stay out of it."
"No Hayden! You don't understand... It's just... She's... "
"Are you inlove with her Liam?"
"No. What I'm trying to say is she's like a sister to me. And I can't stand seeing her this way. Theo's gonna pay for this."
"Well in that case let me help you?"
"Really?"
"Duh. I always wanted to punch him in the face."
I smile at her pulling her closer to me and gave her a kiss.
"You're the best."
About an hour later we went to Theo's place. I had to be careful because Isaac is there aswell.

When I got there Isaac was sitting outside. I went over to him and told him what I wanted to do. He told me to go ahead. He wanted to do the same thing but that wouldn't be too good for their living situation.I walked into the house and found Theo sitting on the coatch with the girl. When I saw her I got so mad. Hayden wanted to grab Theo but I pushed her away.

I walked around the coffee table and came to a stop infront of him.
"What the hell man. Move! I'm watching TV."
"No. You're defending yourself!"
"What?"
I grabbed him around his neck throwing him across the room. Making the girl scream.
"What's your problem dude!?"
"This... Is for Allison!"
I punched him then threw him to the ground.
"You don't deserve her. You are a piece of crap for hurting her like this. But you know what... That's oky... Because I'm gonna hurt you even more!"
I started punshing him. He was still on the ground. I got ontop of him and just kept punching. Letting out all of my anger. His face was bloody. But that made me feel good.
Hayden tried to stop me but when she saw my eyes glowing she ran outside and got Isaac.
Both of them came running in.
"Liam! Enough! You made your point!"
"No! Not till he realises he messed up!"
"I think if you punch him for much longer you might kill him so stop!"
"He should  stop hurting Allison. He's death is closer than he thinks. "
"And he will oky?"
"If he doesn't... I'm coming back to finish the job. "
I got up and looked at him.
"I will come back Theo... Keep that in mind. Allison is one amazing person. And you don't deserve her. She is too good of a person than to be with a shitty person like you."

We left their house. When we got home I fell onto my bed.  I'm sitting  on the edge of my bed staring down at my bloody hands. Feeling good about my actions.
Hayden was sitting behind me ,resting her hand on my shoulder.
Suddenly my dad came into the room.

"Oh my goodness, Liam you're full of blood."
"Yeah. Theo's"
"Why? What happened? Did he get hurt?"
"I hurt him dad . I punched him , he's cheating on Allison. And he is messing around with her feelings. And that's not oky."
"I know I shouldn't do this now. Sorry Hayden. But Liam, if you care about her so much.  And want to protect her, why aren't you with her?"
"Because... I have Hayden. And she's great."
"I know that. But what you did for Allison tonight... Would you do it for Hayden?"
Without saying anything else he walked out of the room.
H

ayden leans over my shoulder and lifted my head so I was facing her.

"Would you?"
"Of course I would."
I kissed her.
But in the back of my mind one question is drifting around...
Would I really?