Chapter 7B: Theo's POV

Theo's point of view:
___________________________________

"Oh come on Theo. You can't get Allison. She's to beautiful to go for someone like you. I think I'll take her for myself."

"Liam I swear if you as much as touch her I will kill you."
I warned him. But my anger took over. I lost my mind. I attacked him, everyone tried to stop me but I hurt them all. Lydia freaked out. She ran down the stairs.  Little did I know she was calling Allison.

I knocked Liam out. Just long enough for me to tie his hands together. I opened the window and let him hang on the side of the house.
"Theo what the hell is going on here?"
Allison looks terrified and shocked.

"Tell him to take it back!"
I can't remember the rest of this little choas. Because I zoned out.
All I remember was letting go of the rope. Then my panic attack started.

Little did we know Chris was following Allison here.

All of a sudden I see Chris standing in the doorway with a 9mm.
"Get away from my daughter you creature!"
Allison tried to stop him. But all he wanted to do was kill me. "Get out of the way Allison you can't be friends with a monster!"
She asked him if she could help me calm down. He gave her 2minutes.
"Try holding your breath for 5seconds. And exhale."
"All... Alli.. it's oky... Go."
I stutter. I hate when this happen. But what I hate even mire is seeing Allison in this state. She was scared and crying. I wish I could do more.
"I can't just leave you I still have something to tell you."
She kept on crying. Even more than earlier. "I like you too Alli. From dayone. Even though we only knew each other for a week."
"

Your time is up Allison. Move!"
Chris shouts at her.

I close my eyes knowing what's next. When the gun goes off. All of a sudden Allison fell to the ground.

"Nooooo ...Allison!I'm going to kill you Chris!"

Scott came runnig in taking down Chris and took him outside.

"We're even"
"You saved me...twice. I don't see that as even."
"You saved me once."
I feel like I'm about to explode but I fight back the tears.
"When?"
"The day you came into my life." She replied. Taking my hand while she was laying in my arms
I start crying.
"I... I can't take your pain."
"That's because it doesn't hurt."
S

he smiles at me with tears streaming down her face.
"Just stay awake. Stay awake!"
I hear the ambulance comming
A paramedic came to us. Took Allison away. But I wasn't planning on staying behind.
"I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. Not now.

We rushed to the hospital with everyone close by. They took her into surgery as soon as we entered the front door. This was the worst day of my life. Almost killing my best friends, and now. About to loose the girl I like. Or actually. The girl I came to love.
If she died tonight I'll kill Chris. If she survives I'll just hurt him.
Very bad