Chapter10: Getting someone else

So first of all I'm a bit sad about what Theo told me yesterday. But I have to live with it. And I have to move on. Showing Theo he didn't hurt me by saying what he did and showing my dad I don't care. Which is why I'm going to throw a party, get drunk and get over Theo at the same time.
__________________________________
*Phone call*
"Lydia. I need your help."
"With?"
"Don't ask questions just get here!"
___________________________________

A few minutes later Lydia shows up.
"Oky so why am I here?"
"Because..."
I look at her and give her a evil smile.
"We're throwing a party... And getting drunk."
"Whoohoo!... Wait who are you and what happend to the Allison I know?"
"Her heart was ripped out of her chest." I laugh.

"Let's get started with decore!"
"I'm calling Malia to help."
After a while of having a blast at decoreting the house we send out invatations .

Soon the whole house was filled with people.
And all of a sudden my eye cathes one gorgeous guy, I've never actually noticed before, because of me being blinded by how beautiful Theo is.
I walk over to him.
"So ... Lahey right?"
"Yeah. And you're Argent. Theo's girl?"
"I'm Argent yeah. But Theo's girl... Ha never."
"Why do you say that?"
"Let's just say he made it clear to me that he's a player."
"Ouch that's bad. Are you oky?"
"First of if I wasn't I wouldn't throw a party. And second if I weren't oky. I wouldn't be talking to you. So you wanna hang out with me tonight? And by that I mean dance and get over the top drunk?"
"I would love to hang out with you. But one thing you should know... Werewolves can't get drunk. We heal to fast."
"Well then let me ask something else...
Would you dance with me? And stay sobre for the entire night?"
I give him a flirty smile.
"I would love to Miss Silwer."
"Hopefully I'm not as deadly to you as Silwer is?."
"You're everything but deadly."
"Ahww really? Hopefully I can keep you in my life as a friend,other than Theo."
"I'll be here if you need me. Promise."
I give Isaac a smile and my eye catches Theo standing in the corner listening to everything we say.
"Let's go somewhere a bit more quite."
"Sure. I think I know a place. Follow me." He holds out his hand smiling at me.Never will I ever think twice when taking his hand.
We walk out the front door and over the lawn. Until we came to a stand still infront of the swing seat under the old oak tree.
"Perfect spot."
"Yeah. I made some changes here aswell in this week."
"Oh really? Light what?"
All of a sudden I hear my mom behind us.
"Mom what do you want?"
"I'm worried that you might get yourself killed between all these werewolves."
"The only one who should be worried, is you, mom. This is my place. Here you go by my rules."
"Oh and what rules is that?"
"NO HUNTERS ALLOWED!"
"I'll show you Allison. I'm your mother and you won't talk to me like that. You will respect me!"
She start walking around Isaac and me. Pulling out a knive. All of a sudden she stabs Isaac in the chest with it. And with a reflex he scratches her. She gasps out loud grabbing her shoulder. She ran to her car and drove off.
"Oh my god. Isaac!"

"I'm oky. I'll heal faster than you could say my name."
"I'm so sorry."
"Don't be. It's not your fault. Let's forget about it and enjoy the rest of the party."
"Are you sure your oky?"
"Yeah I promise.Now talk about something else. Please."
"Oky I will. So what's it like?"
"What do you mean?"
"When you turn? And when you howl ?"
"It's not something I can explain."
"You do howl at the moon right?"
"Hahahaha. Yeah. But only to find our pack."
"So you have an Alpha. That's Scott. And what are you called?"
"I'm a Beta. It's complicated Im still figuring everything out.."
"Does your status determane your eye color?"
"Yes and no. Because the Alpha always has Red eyes. The Beta yellow. And the Omega's eyes are yellow aswell.
And if a wolf kills an innocent person it's eyes become blue."
"What's a Omega?"

"a Omega is a lone wolf he has no pack of any kind. "
"

That's so cool Uhm... Is it weird to you if I ask to show me your eyes?"

"Not at all. We just need to be alone for that."
He smiles at me. In a flirty kind of way
"I know a place."
I hold my hand out to him. He smile and takes my hand.