Chapter 2: Settled in

After my mom and I unpacked everything and decorated the house I could finally say I was a citizen in Beacon Hills.

I went to bed early last night. To be the first one to be in my classes and to be the first to pick out the good seats.

*Beeep* *beeep* *beeep*
My alarm telling me to get my ass out of bed. I quickly took a shower in the bathroom built into my room.(The main bedroom*wink* *wink*)

After that I went to my walk in closet and decided to dress up for the first day. So I decided to put on a short black skater dress. Not too short just above my knee.
I grabed a pair of silwer stilleto boots which came up to my anckles.
Not over doing the makeup , I go with a simple eyeliner and masscara. To top it off a cherry red lipgloss. I didn't feel like doing much with my hair so I did a updo messy bun.

After having breakfast I left for my first day at BHU(Beacon Hills Universaty).

My first class was English. I was the first to enter the class.
The Prof. came in and everyone was seated when the door of the class room flew open.
"Sorry I'm late! Car trouble".
Theo apologized. Looking around for a open seat.
Which is right next to me.

He walked over and sat down.
"Hey, remember me? I'm the guy you've been staring at yesterday?",He says in a joking manner.
"Oh yeah , how can I forget the person who sprayed me with water and made me feel like a total IDIOT?" I respond sarcastically. And without being shy. At all.
"Oh come on it wasn't that bad. And besides you made me feel 'uncomfortable'.
And before you ask, yes I can feel things like that",He gives me a devilish smile.
"Oh please... I don't believe for one second that someone like you can be uncomfortable." I pointed out, knowing I'm going to regret every word.
"Someone like me? Huh? What am I ?"
"Weeeeeellll..."
"What am I ?" He asks again and trying to hold back his laughter.
"Never mind. Look you have to keep quite now I'm actually here to learn, not to chit-chat"
"Oh come on Alli. Just tell me what am I!?"
"No! And don't call me that."

Just when I thought I can concentrate on what the Prof is saying the bell rang. As I exit class the Prof tells us that we will be writing test tomorrow on today's lesson. Great... Just great now I'm gonna fail the test thanks to mister good looking.

Just outside class ,there was a girl with Strawberry blonde hair, passing out invatation cards.
"Hi, I'm Lydia. I don't seem to have enough cards. But, why don't you come to my party tonight,it will be so much fun?"
"Sorry I still have some unpacking to do. I won't be attending your party."
Of course I lied.
"Well if you change your mind..."
She walks past me and smiles.

The next two periods were Math. After that I had an off period followed by gym and history.

Math class was boring. Not listening to the teacher. I start to imagine Theo in my mind.

Goodness me... Those beautiful eyes,that curves and that neatly built edges. He is mister perfect if you ask me. I feel a warm glow coming over my face. And without thinking I say

"For Goodness sakes Allison. You barely know the guy so stop daydreaming about his strong posture." Everyone looks at me all laughing.

Oh my god did that came out of my mouth because it wasn't meant to be out loud!? I think to myself.

Feeling stupid I left class and went to the bathroom where I can be alone in shame.

__________________________________

The bell ran about 5 minutes after I hid in the bathroom. I sneak out and went to the parking lot sitting on the park bench looking at the trees and the plants around school.

"Hey daydreamer"  I hear in a distance. As I turn around I see Theo coming my way.
"H... Uhm...were did you hear that?"
He laughs.
"I sure hope you talked about me. Because I would love to get to know my window peeping stalker a little bit better". I feel my cheeks getting warmer and at that moment I knew I was blushing.
"I'm no stalker. I'm an explorer". I joke , just to break the "tension" between us. Not that there really was a tension between us, it was more me who was feeling tense.
"Explorer...? Like a girl scout?" He laughs . I swear he is enjoying this alot.
"Huh?..." I acted asif I don't understand.
"Never mind daydreamer... How about you be bad on the first day at the new school."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean... Let's get out of here. Take the rest of the day off."
"You mean skip school? No way I would get in a heap load of trouble. I stated. Kind of feeling like a girly girl.
"No one will know, if you don't say anything. Come on it will be fun?"
"Fine but if anyone is going to give me trouble I'm putting you on the front line while I make a run for it."
I tease. Feeling like a little rebel.
"Come on.Take my hand."
"What about our cars?"
"Where we're going we won't be needing them."
"Oky then."
"Just trust me oky?" He smiles, holding out his hand.
"I do, completely."
"Let's go then."