Chapter 29: My heart and head is fighting.

Kira's mom knocked Isaac out before he could run away. He is currently tied up to the couch.

"No Allison. I'm sorry but I'm not helping. He doesn't deserve it."
"Just give him a second chance please Scott."
"Why?"
"Because you're a good person."
"Allison. I'll help. But..."
"Don't say it, Scott"
"I'm saying it. We need to call the rest of the pack"
I couldn't argue. Otherwise he wouldn't do anything to help.
About twenty minutes later everyone was at my house. Including Theo. Who by the way looked really pissed at me.
"What were you thinking Alli?"
"I was thinking I can help him."
"Why? He tried to kill you Alli! He killed your mom!"
"No he didn't. Oky look I know I should've told you. But I had to do this on my own."
"Yeah, whatever."
I rolled my eyes at him and walked to where Scott and the others were standing.
"So how does this work?"
"Oh come on Lydia. You were there when this thing was inside Stiles. You're suppose to know."
"We need to talk about this."
"Why?"
"Because Allison, this guy is a Chimera! Not a human. What if it works differently on supernaturals?"
"Liam... There no such thing oky! Scott you did it once. You can do it again."
"Allison. He's not a part of my pack anymore..."
"But he's still half Beta! He's still your Beta!"
"Only way I'll do this is if you are coming to."
"Deal."

I sat next to Isaac on the couch with Scott behind us.
"You ready? This is going to hurt."
I just nod and closed my eyes.
All of a sudden everything's dark. I looked around and suddenly I start seeing a white light.A nd a white room.
I was still searching for Scott when I heard him behind me. As I turn around he gave me a fake smile. Like he really didn't care what happens to Isaac. He gives me a look. Motioning with his head for me to follow him.
We found Isaac Sitting infront of a mirror and his reflection is the Nogitsune. Scott walked closer. Until he could touch Isaac's shoulder.
"Wait... It can't be that easy."
"I like easy."
Scott stated. Trying to touch Isaac.J ust when his hand was on his shoulder I heard a cracking sound , then Scott fell to his knees . Blood was streaming down from his shirt, as he looked down, he saw his chest has been ripped open. He fell to the ground screaming of pain.
"Oh my God ! Scott!" I yell out of fear but he shook his head and said.
"I'm oky. Just keep yourself focused."
I knew I had to do something.

When I was sliding my hand down the side of my shirt to figure out what to do, I felt something metal underneath my shirt. I pulled up the hem of my shirt and ripped out a ring dagger.
I was standing with the dagger in my hand looking around , when Scott grabbed my leg.

"The mirror. Look it has the Nogitsune in it.Shatter it."
"But what if it hurts Isaac?"
"I don't care! We need to get rid of this thing once and for all."
"But Scott..."
"Allison throw it! Now!"
He yells at me making me shed a few tears. Softly I whisper "Isaac, please be oky."

I took a few steps closer to Isaac and threw the dagger into the mirror. Isaac jumped at my act, looking up at me. I started crying knowing he's oky. Even though he tried to kill me I was still so glad he's alive.
Suddenly I felt a sharp pain running down my spine, then I opened my eyes.
And I knew I was back in reality.
We caught the Nogitsune in a mountain ash jar and burned it in a massive fire that was made with Mountain ash wood.
He was gone for good.
_____________________________________

I look at Theo who was still pissed off with me and I just shook my head. I turned to Isaac who was staring at me.
"Why'd you save me?"
"Because no matter what bad things someone did to you, you show then you're a better person by helping them."
I say with a shaky voice. Before he could talk ,I stood up from where I was sitting and said
"Glad you're oky."

No one answered which was good enough for me. I walked out of the house and Theo followed.

"You still like him right?"
"Theo... I like you, oky! I'm sorry for wanting to be like you guys. I just wanted to help. Because that's what you guys have been doing. I just wanted to know how it felt to do something that can save someone's life!
But right now I need to be alone. I have to get my mind straight."
"Alli, you can tell me. If you pick him. I won't be mad."
"I said... I said it's you!"
Without saying anything else I walked out of the main gate and got into my car.
_

______________________________________

I drove to a coffee shop ,my mom used to go to. I sat in the conner thinking about what Isaac said. What if it's true? Then again, what if it's a lie?
I have no idea what to do. I wish my mom was here, to give me some advice. I only had my dad left, so I decided to call him, since he came into town earlier than expected. Maybe he would have something to say about this.
About half an hour later ,my dad shows up. Smiling as he sat down accross from me.
"Hi sweetheart."
"Hi dad. I need some help."
"With what? You know I'll help you."
"Dad I saved Isaac. He was the new Nogitsune."
"That explains alot. Maybe that's why he's been acting all crazy."
"Yeah. But before the Oni tested him, we talked. He told me that evrything he confessed to was a lie. Except for the WolfLion Hybrid part."
"And you are having problem believing him?"
"How can I trust him dad? What if it's a trap?"
"There's only one way to find out. Let him hang out with you and your friends again. Scott will soon know if he's lying or not."
"Scott didn't want to save him in the first place dad. That says alot."
"No one trusts him at this point. But that's something he has to win back if he's telling the truth.
Remember what your mother always said."
"Give them the benefit of the dout."
"That's right sweety. But to change the subject a little, how's things going with you and Theo?"
"I don't know dad. I'm still trying to find an explanation on why he killed his sister."
"No one knows. And the only way to really know what happend is to ask him."
"What if I'm actually dating the bad guy?"
"Just remember, a bad guy would change his entire life if he found only one drop of goodness."
"Wow. You are just a wonderful dad. And better at giving advise than anyone else. Thanks dad."
"No problem. I hope everything works out for the best."
"Me too Dad. Me too."
We finished drinking our coffee in silence. And left.
___________________________________
When I got home, Theo wasn't there. Only thing there was ,is a note and it said,
"I'm just giving you some space. Still love you. XxX -Theo."
I

sighed and walked to my room where I fell on my bed and started staring at a photo on my mirror. When I looked closely it was a photo of me and Isaac. And a note was next to it. A note from Isaac. Saying,

"To the most beautiful thing in my life:
Allison you are so amazing. Thanks for making me one of the happiest guys ever. I never want to loose you. Not even if fate had something else in mind. I love you so much.
From your creature.
XoXo
-Isaac."
I sit up on my bed. Feeling tears come running down my face. I'm more confused than ever. I am happy with Theo. Then again I was happy with Isaac aswell. I reached for my laptop. When I opened it the desktop photo was a photo of Isaac and me Kissing. Then I realized my phone wallpaper wasn't changed yet. Which was also a photo of us.

Did I really want to be with Theo or was I still inlove with Isaac?