Chapter5 : The talk

The next day I was up around 5am. Getting ready to be at the universaty by 7am.
And before you ask yes, I need 2hours to get ready for class today because of last night.

The first thing I did was made breakfast which took me 30minutes. Because for some reason, Malia, Stiles and Theo wanted to eat with me. So while they're all in the living room watching tv I'm in the kitchen making food. Oh and did I mention all of us are in our pj's?
Yeah you heard me. This morning they drove from their houses in their pj's to eat breakfast. How weird.

Theo of course wasn't wearing a shirt. The only thing he had on was shorts the kind of shorts he uses when he goes to gym.
Speak of the devil and you will step on it's tail. Theo walks into the kitchen.
"Don't you have ownership of a shirt?"
"What and cover this body?"
He laughs.
"Yeah."
"Now Alli... Why would I do that?"
"Stop calling me Alli!"
"Why do you have a problem with me calling you that?"
"Because my Aunt used to call me that when I was little. And I hate hearing it. Ever since she passed away."
"Wow. Sorry I didn't know."
"Uhg please don't. Just change the subject."
"Oky... About last night..."
I cut him off
"If your going to ask me not to tell anyone what I saw. I wasn't planning to."
"It's not that. I'm talking about what you heard when I went to Scott."
"About my family history or something?"
Theo suddenly looks tense
"What... Is my family like deadly or something?"
Now he has an even more serious look on his face.
"I'm kidding!"
"Well I'm not. Please tell me your dad isn't back in town?"
"No he isn't .He's in Florida."
"Good."
"Why are you so scared it's not like my dad is a Werewolf hunter?" I laugh
But then Theo gives me a frightend look and I can feel the tension forming.
"Oh my god. Your not serious! Please tell me this is a joke?"
"Allison, you can't tell your parents what you saw in the woods yesterday. And you can't tell them what you saw at the party. You will risk our lives."
"Theo. If what you say is true. I'm on your side."
He smiled and took some plates to set up the table.

After breakfast everyone left to get ready for class.
All of them left me alone with my thoughts.
W

as my dad really a werewolf hunter? And why would it be neccesary to have hunters? Can werewolves really get that out of hand?
I had to call my dad and ask him about the family history and also find out who in our family's killing werewolves.