Chapter 8: Hospital

Theo's POV:

I was sitting in the waiting area. Hoping they could save Allison. The bullet went in deep. It just missed her hip bone. She lost alot of blood.

I feel like I'm going to loose my mind. She has been in surgary for almost 2hours.
"What's taking so long?"
I look over to Scott.
"Just calm down. She's going to be fine. If it makes you feel better, you can take her pain after the surgary."
"Yeah...you know that's not enough... I want to heal her wound. But I can't."
"Theo, by taking her pain you're helping her alot already. She'll heal faster."
Scott's right.
All of a sudden his mom came to us.
"Boys. She's going to be oky."
"I... Can I see her?"
"Of course you can. She's not going to stay awake for long because we gave her some morphene for the pain. Room 7B."
"Thank you."
I walk into the room. Looking at Allison. My Allison. I feel hopeless seeing her like this, she's so pale. I walk over to the side of the bed, taking her hand.
"Theo... You're still here?"
"I told you I would be. It's partly my fault. And mostly Lydia's. If she didn't call you..."
"If she didn't call me, you would have hurt someone."
"I would have. But he deserved it anyway."
"I still want to know what madr you that mad?"
"Get some rest we'll talk about it later."
"I hope you will be telling me the truth?"
"Promise."

I walked out of the room and went to the vending machine to get some snacks.

When I got there Aiden was standing there shaking the machine. Out of the blue Stiles come runnig towards it and slamming his shoulder against the glass.
I walk closer. I hear Stiles yell, "You stupid machine give me my chocolate!"
He starts rocking the machine back and forth untill it lost balance and fell over. He acts as if he did nothing. Aiden just looked shocked.

I laugh at them as I walk closser. I pick up the machine and smash the window.
"Here's your chocolate."
I throw Stiles with the Wonder Bar.

Quickly taking what I want and walk away from the machine making sure no one blames me.
I

look at Stiles and Aiden,
"You shouldn't have too much hospital fun, boys. Remember it's a place filled with sick people."
"Spoil sport! Aiden kick his ass!"
"Oh come on Stiles. Your crazy!"
"Stiles. Come on. There is no space in Theo's life for jokes right now. He's worried about Allison. Let's go and leave Theo alone in peace."
Before any of them could say anything else I made a run for it.

When I got back to the room Allison was walking around.
"What are you doing?"
"The sooner I move the better. No matter how mich it hurts. You need to convince Scott's mom to release me today."
"I can't do that. It's too risky."
"Theo... Please!"
"Oky fine. I mean it's kind of my fault your in here. So I owe you. Alot. I'll see what I can do."
"Thanks."
I start runnig around the hospital in search for Scott's mom. But she went home. So I had to do something else.
I walk over to the nurse's station,looking for the discharge file. After a while of searching I finally find it. So I changed Allison's discharge date to tomorrow. Done and done. I sneak back to her room where she was waiting for me.
"I couldn't find her,but let's just say the doctor changed his mind about your discharge date." I wink at her
"Thank you so much."
"No problem. Now get some rest I'll see you in the morning."