Chapter 34: Telling the others.

I woke up and didn't feel Liam next to me so I started looking around. When suddenly I heard the running water.  He was in the shower. As I looked down I was in my bra and my shorts. I stood up and walked to my closet he came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower half. And he was without a shirt. I dropped my dress on the floor and walked over to him. Putting my hand on his bare chest. He takes hold of my hand and kiss it. Then he grabbes my waist moving me to my bed. He slowly lays my down. Kissing my lower hip and moving up from there untill he got to my mouth.
"How am I going to survive this?"
"I  don't know."
"I just want to touch you. And be close to you."
"We'll figure it out. Like we always do."
_____________________________________
We both left to go to the universaty. When I got there, Lydia and Malia was waiting for me.
I smiled and walked over to them. Just when I came to a stop Theo walks past me. Giving me a look that can kill.
"Oh my god... What happend?"
"Yeah? Did you guys fight?"
"Actually... We broke up."
"Why?"
"Obviously they weren't happy anymore."
I can feel my heart racing when I heard Liam's voice behind me.
"Wait. . What was that? Allison? Explain?"
"What?"
"Come here."
She pulled me away from everyone and looked at me.
"You heard it right?"
"Yeah. Would you mind telling me what's going on?"
"Fine. Theo and I broke up because I wasn't happy anymore. And I kind of have a little girl crush on Liam."
"Well after that heart race he knows that aswell."

"Well..."
"Allison..."
"He knows oky. Please just keep it to yourself."
"I will but you really have to keep your heart rate at a constant level oky!"
"Thanks Mal. I'll try my best."
We walked to our class. I was just getting seated when I was called to the princepal's office.
I walked and found Jackson standing in the hallway waiting for me.
"Hey. Did you call for me?"
"Yeah I did. I uh have to tell you something. I found Derek."
"Really? "
"Yeah and he knows you're looking for him."
"But how?"
"He said he was keeping an eye on you. Because of Victoria."
"Well this doesn't make sence why did he keep an eye on me?"
"Well my guess is that he knew she woukd try something since you guys are hunters and all that."
"Uhg I hate that oart of my family. I'm not even a hunter myself. I love my friends, human or not. I would protect them with my life. Look I have to get back to class. But thank you for the heads up."
"Sure thing. Have a nice day."

_________________________________
The day dragged by so slowly. I just wish I can have a kiss from Liam right now. I love his kisses. I'm not sad because of Theo. Something inside me told me it was already over before it actually was. And Isaac... I forgot about our memories. All I can think about is Liam. I am currently staring at the photo that girl took with her polaroid camera. I was so in thought I didn't hear everyone coming to the lunch table.

"Hey guys."*malia
"Hey"*lydia*
"Hi" *Scott
"Hi." *Theo*
"Hey All."
And suddenly I looked up. Meeting Liam's eyes, I smiled at him.
"Hey guys. So get this... My mom is the new wolf in town."
"Yeah. And an even bigger shock... Her Alpha's Derek Hale!"
"Really?"
"No Scott we're lying."
Suddenly Liam giggles at my response, wich earned him a death stare from Scott and Theo.
"Scott I say we take out Alli's mom. Before anyone gets hurt."
"God you're stupid Theo! Someone already got hurt!"
"Liam... Look who you're talking to!"
"Oh really Theo! What? Are you going to kick his ass? He just corrected you. Stop being atotal ass!"
"Thanks Al."
"Sure. Come on. I need some air."
"Right behind you."
"I feel myself suffocating in this air filled with tension Theo's forming!*
I walked away. Followed by Liam. I walked to my car.
"Are you oky?"
"I just want to..."
"Yeah, I know. Me to."
"I hate this."
"Well I'm guessing everyone will freak out so we can't just tell them."
"I know. Hopefully tonight... I hace someone to hold me."
"You know you will ."
"Sooo... See you at home?"
"Yeah. Be safe oky."
"Promise."
I had two more classes to go to. After that I went home. When I got inside my house Liam was already waiting for me. When I saw him I threw my bag on the ground and jumped into his arms.
"Kiss me! I need your kisses to  survive." He laughs at me. Grabs me and kiss me. He kissed me so deeply and so passionatly asif he's kissing for the first time in two years again.
"Room?"
"No... Bed... Now!"
We run upstairs and  I push him onto the bed getting ontop of him. Kissing him. I was planning on kissing him for the rest of the day. I wanted to kiss him when I want. And that's when I pulled away. And activated a group call inviting everyone over. And to tell them about me and Liam.
"Aren't you scared what they're going to say?"
*When it comes to us- Frances ft Ritual. Playing in the background.*
"No I don't. Because I don't care what they say. Even though we're still just fooling around. I want to give them a heads up for when we make it official."
"So what? This is like... Puppy love?"
I look at him and giggled.
"Something like that. I guess. I don't know what to call it."
"Maybe we can call it... A little fairy tale, before the happy ever after?"
He takes my hand and smile at me.
"Sounds good to me."
I lean in and kiss him.  Feeling him smile againts my lips.
"What?"
"You're so beautiful. I can't help but smile. The thought of having you in my life... Shit I'm so lucky."
_______________________________
Its a about ten minutes later. Everyone has arrived and at is looking at me, waiting for me to speak. And by my surprize Stiles was there aswell.
"Oky. So guys. As you know... Theo and I are no longer together . Isaac for some reason wasn't there."
"Where is he anyways?"
"Who knows. Probably crying his eyes out."
"Lydia. Shht. Let her speak. I think you guys need to hear this. And if anyone has a bad comment... I kill you. So don't test me!"
Malia looks over to me then to Liam, smiles and nods her head at me, signaling meto speak.
"Oky well thanks Mal. What I wanted to say was... Liam and I went out last night. We went to Sinema."
"And you meant to tell us this because?"
"Oh my god Scott. You don't get it! They were on a date!"
And just as Lydia said that I was blushing like crazy.

"Wait. So... You two?"
Scott looks at us with confusion.
"Yes. Well not completely. Yet."
"We kissed."
After I said it, Liam was the one blushing and shyishly smiling.
Theo just looked at us in shock. Shook his head and spoke.
"Just kiss o... Or... You know... More than that?"
"Theo!? Oh my God really. You of all people should not be the one to ask that."
"Yeah damn that's rude. But uhm... Allison I didn't quite catch the answer." Stiles lifts his eyebrow
"Oh my God you guys. Why would I tell you something like that? It's personal!"
"Guys. She's right. It has nothing to do with us."
" Well we have our answer. Allison's heart raced abit. " Scott teased.
"Shit."
"Oh my holy hell. Did it go all the way?"
Theo looks at Liam who is just standing and blushing.
"Oky look. It doesn't matter what happened oky. Just know we have a thing going on."
"Yeah. I argee. Guys, we should stop asking uncomfortable questions. Liam, Allison, I think it's great that you two are together."
Scott smiles at us. Patting Liam on his shoulder.
"Yeah you guys are cute."
"Thanks Lyds. And thank you Scott. I was kind of worried that you would be against it."
"Allison. You know they won't be against it. I'm a bit jealouse but I'm happy for you."
"Sorry Theo. You had your chance. And you're the one who left her. "
"Thanks guys. Oh and I have something else to tell you aswell."
"Is it about your mother?" Stiles asked concerned.
" Yeah. I had some help finding Derek. No luck yet but this guy told me Derek is watching over me. Kind of like guarding me."
"But why?"
"I don't know. But guys I get the feeling he's doing it more to make sure his Beta doesn't kill her own family."
"So he's watching you and staying close, to prevent Victoria to come close to you or your dad. Makes sence." Scott states
"I guess but I still feel we're missing something."
"Well I know we are. Lydia you should try and figure something out, Stiles go with her. Theo you and me are going to look for Derek to get behind it all. Liam, Malia, you are going to help Allison in any way. Remember, she might know how to fire an arrow and use a knife but she's still just human. And she needs protection."
"I'm with her from now on. And by that I mean, every day. But while we have different classes Malia  you will be looking after her." Liam looks at her with a seriouse expression.
"Done. We got this." She smiled.