Chapter 32C: So this is a breakup?

*Liam's POV*
Everything is going great. I have a new girlfriend. We've been together for two weeks now. But turns out she's a chimera. We have so much in common.
Well only because of the whole werewolf thing. The news about Allison and Theo, shocked me, well not really I saw it coming, afterall I did beat the crap out of him. And I really didn't feel bad about it.

They always looked so happy together, I never thought things were this bad.
I also know she was spending time with Isaac and me.
But I don't think that's the reason why her relationship with Theo is on the edge of a cliff.
I really have a soft spot for Allison and after I kissed her a little less than a week ago that soft spot almost took over all the space in my heart. So if she needs someone I will always be there for her. No matter what time of the day it is. I just wish she felt the same.

I think Theo has poor timing because she needs his, no wait actually, she needs all our support.
But his support is the one who has to count the most. I mean, that is if he loves her.
She deserves the best, because she really is one of a kind.
She's so sweet and beautiful. I can't get her out of my mind. I can't even kiss Hayden any more because her kisses aren't nearly as soft and kissable as Allison's.
Wait... What am I doing. I have a girlfriend. I can't be obsessing over Allison. Well I can but not while I'm actually with Hayden, which I am right now.

"Liam? Hello? What are you thinking about?"
"Oh uh... Sorry I was just..."
"Obviously thinking about something that makes you happy because you were smiling. Alot."
"Yeah I uh... Yeah. I guess"
"So what were you thinking about?"
"Mostly about how lucky I am to have such amazing friends who stuck with me through everything."
"That's nice. I never had that before. But you know... We have to talk."
"Why do I get the feeling that this is ending badly?"
"Because it is. I can't control my shifting and bloodlust. I'm afraid that the next time I'll hurt my sister. She's all I have left. I can't kill the only one I have left. "
"You have me, to help you control it."
"No I don't have you for one of two reasons , one you are into Allison. Two because I'm leaving Beacon Hills. And that means I'm leaving you."
"So this is a breakup?"
She nodds her head. Not saying anything. I look back at her and say.
"I understand. Don't feel bad. I'm the one who should feel bad right now. But thanks for giving me a chance."
She gives me a sad smile before leaving me all alone in the middle of the park. Then I realised I wasn't too far away from Allison's house.
So without thinking twice I went over to talk to her.
When I got there I hear her yell that the door is open. I walked up the stairs to her room. Only to find her yet again half naked.

I told her about Hayden, when she suddenly hugs me.
She started giggling, then she reminded me about the time I called myself easy. We were laughing like crazy but then we stopped. I heard someone down stairs, I mouthed at Allison to get dressed. And I went downstairs to see who's there.

"Liam? Why are you here? "
"Because Theo, you never are ,and second... I need a friend right now."
"I never have the oppertunaty to be here for her. She keeps pushing me aside for everyone else!"
"Well I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe she wouldn't do that if you just spent time with her and not that other girl. But anywho... Do I have to leave so the two of you can be alone?'
"No. Because I'm sick of being last. This was the final draw. First she hung out with Isaac, then Malia, now you."
"Wow wait a minute dude. Don't tell me you are breaking up with her? You want me to hurt you again?"
"Yeah I am. Well sort of ,and I don't need another ass kicking thank you very much. Just don't intervere."
We walked up the stairs and to Al's room. I was kind of nervouse hoping she would be done dressing herself. I walked into the room, escorting Theo inside. When I saw her, she was wearing a vintage kind of dress, with her hair hanging loose from her shoulders and she was barefoot.
I turned around and walked out of her room closing the door, but not completely. I was standing in the hallway thinking about her.
...
Oh my god, just the way she looked right at that moment made me nervouse. She's just... So beautiful. Words can't describe it.

I just wish I can punch Theo right now. He doesn't know everything. He doesn't know about Malia's dad. And that her mother killed him. He doesn't even know Derek is back somewhere here in Beacon Hills.

He is just thinking of himself, when he should actually be thinking about Allison aswell, she's been going through hell this last few days, and now he is breaking her heart, again!

He was yelling at her and she was doing the same. Suddenly he stormed out of her room pushing me against the wall.
I wanted to tell him what I thought about him but I left it alone. Instead I went to Allison. Trying to show sympaty.
She didn't want it. She wasn't even sad. I mean wow. How can she be this strong because of a breakup? Maybe she saw it comming and got ready for the worst. I need to be with someone right now. And so does she. So in other words... We can be with each other. Keeping each other company and you know just forget about today's happenings.