Chapter 30: Unknown Email address

It's monday, we saved Isaac on Friday. For the entire weekend I haven't heard from anyone. As if they're mad at me. But to be honest and to toot my own horn I saved the town. Before it got out of hand, like the time when Stiles was possesed. They should be thanking me, not be angry with me. Maybe it's because it's Isaac? I don't know but yeah.
Anyway I have to follow my gut. And that's telling me Isaac is telling the truth. No one else believes him. But maybe I should.
___________________________________
I am currently fighting to get out of bed to go to my classes. I'm nit in the mood to see my friends, I kniw they're really mad at me.
After debating for five minutes, I made my way to my closet. Just as I pulled my skirt up,still standing in my bra, my bedroom door opens.
"Liam! What the heck. I'm not even dressed."
"Oh. Well I don't care. You're not completly naked. You're wearing a skirt and a bra. So yeah doesn't matter."
"Uhg you have a weird way of making a point, you that? Why are you here?"
"I know. And I came to check up on you. No one could reach you for the entire weekend."
"But my phone is..." Liam walks over to my phone and cut me off.
"Dead. Really Allison?"
"No, no,no something's wrong! I never turn it off I better check my security camera."
"Wait, you have that on your phone?"
"Yeah. It has a fingerprint lock. And once someone tries to snoop around on my phone it takes a picture without the person knowing."
"That's cool. Come on I want to see who messed with your phone."
I roll my eyes as I unlock my phone. Going to my gallery. There was no need to open tge folder named "Camera" because there was only one photo.
"It was my dad."
"Wait, what?"
"Yeah, I know right. Why would he do this?"
"Look you have an email."
"That's weird. I never get emails." Liam gives me a look, smiled and shook his head.
"What?"
"Looks like you're very comfortable."
He looks down at my bare chest. I felt my cheeks getting warm. Quickly running to put on my top.
"I didn't know you felt nervouse around me?"
"I don't."
"You're a bad liar. I can smell your nervousness"
"Shut up oky. It's only because I forgot to put a shirt on."
"Sure. I get it."
"Now shh. I want to read this email."
I opened it. Seeing it had an unknown adress. It reads:
_______________________________________

My dearst Allison.

I know you are feeling very overwhelmed right now. But trust me when I say. It's getting worse.
I know you will have alot of questions. And I will answer them I will be at the distilary just outside Beacon Hills. Please don't haye me for what you will see in the attachment. It is proof that this is the real deal.

Love Victoria.
_______________________________________

I opened the attachment just to see a photo of my mother, holding a news paper with the date on it.
"Victoria? Who's that?" Liam asks, but I didn't tell him.
"I'm calling Isaac."
"What? Why him and not Theo?"
"Because he was the one who told me he didn't kill..." I stopped. Grabbed my phone and called Isaac.
_________________________

Yeah?
You! Meet me at the universaty in five minutes!
Sure. What's wrong?
Don't ask. Just be there.

___________________________________
I left the house not caring if Liam was still there. I got there and Isaac was waiting in the parkinglot.
"You!"
"Me?"
"Yeah you. Look at this!" I show him the email looking at him confused.
"Explain."
"I didn't kill or attacked her. But I think some one didn't want her to die. Only an Alpha could have attacked her. But did a sloppy job, thinking it could kill her. But actually turned her."
"Who Isaac? Who would do that?"
"Maybe ask your Alpha Allison. He would know."
"Just so you know. We Argents have a code. My mom lives for it. She wouldn't be caught dead as a werewolf she would've killed herself before the first full moon."
"What if she was isolated untill full moon came. And it was too late for herself to plan a suicide?"
"That's not possible. Is it?"
"Only one way to find out. Ask your Alpha."
I turned around following Isaac's gaze as my eyes landed on Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam and Theo. I walked over to them and grabbed Scott by his shirt.
"What aren't you telling me!?"
"What do you mean Allison?"
"My mother you dumbass!"
"Oh my god... Allison I..."
"So you did have something to do with it!"
"I'm sorry Allison. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't have the courage to tell you."
"Well I really don't want to hear it!"
"But why?"
"Because you're a lousy Alpha ,Scott! You didn't kill her. You changed her!"

I turned around walking straight towards Isaac. While I was walking I grabbed a ring dagger from my belt. When I got to Isaac I grabbed him and pushed the dagger against his neck, just to see what Scott's reaction's going to be. He wanted to storm over trying to stop me but just before he could I talked to Isaac.

"Follow me. We have to visit someone. We take your car. It's faster."
"Yeah sure. Let's go."
We got into the car and drove past Scott and the others slowly. As we're passing I can see the hurt in Theo's eyes. Making me look away.

"You really love that guy don't you?"
"I don't know anymore. I'm trying to find myself first. And I'm hoping this isn't a trap."
"Me too. I have a bad feeling about this."
"Yeah."
I didn't say anything else. I can swear he is smelling my stress. But he doesn't say it out loud.

When we got to the distilary, Isaac's eyes glowed yellow.
"I don't want your Beta half in there with me. I need your Alpha half. You think you can do that?"
"Yeah. Any time."
We got out if the car when I see Isaac flinch in pain.
"What's wrong?"
"Something I still need to tell you. I asked and Alpha to bite me. That way I'm a real werewolf and not a Hybrid."
"But you still have both eyes?"
"Yeah. I'm turning into an Alpha. So don't worry."
He smiles at me. We start walking over to the big steel door and opened it.

"Mom?"
"It's no longer mom. It's Vic."